"Show time boys!" Our manager said. "They are here. In the front row, by the way one of them is wearing a blue plaid shirt." He finished.

We hopped on stage. All the girls were screaming. All except the one girl in the blue plaid shirt. Maybe we could be extra nice for this concert. She looked sad, and deep in thought.

I walked over to harry and whispered in his ear," hey, the girl right there....." I paused pointing to the girl in the blue plaid shirt. "Do you think we could ask her when her b-day was? If it passed we sing to her. Maybe let her up on stage."

He smirked and nodded in agreement. I smiled looking her way. I'll ask her what her name is too.

"Hey! How's California doing?" Harry screamed into the mic.

All the girls were screaming. All except the one girl. As we played around and sung she only laughed and sung along to the songs. She never did scream.

I looked at Harry to tell him to tell the others. He gathered the others and I assumed told them. Niall came up to me and nodded as he walked with me.

I got to where the girl was and squat down. She shuck her head and looked up. She had an emotionless expression on her face.

"So what's your name?" Niall asked.

She blushed and looked to her friends. They all nodded. Then she answered,"Kendra."

"Oh okay. When's your birthday? Has it passed?" I asked.

She shook her head 'yes' and then said,"yeah. It was last Saturday."

Harry came up and said,"so do you want us to sing to ya, love?" She blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's up to you guys. I don't care to be honest." I looked shocked.

"Awe, come on! You have to care! It was your what 18th birthday?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She asked shocked.

"He just does. We're singing! Come on boys!" I shouted.

We all put our mics to our face and started singing,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KENDRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" As we ended she started to laugh at Lou, which was dancing.

--------

After we were done everyone left. All except the girls that were here to meet us.

When the door opened we all gasped. Harry jumped out of his seat. And I think Niall pissed himself.

I stood there in shock, Lou, was on the floor hugging his knees. The girls started to giggle. Wait, is that Kendra?

"Kendra?!" Harry asked.

She nodded and smiled. I'm in love! Then I got a weird look from Liam.

"Hey man? You fallin?" He asked as he smirked. I started to blush and shake my head 'no'. He shook his head 'yes' along with the other boys.

I walked to the couch and sat down. Then said,"girls, would you like to sit?"

One with blonde hair shook her head 'yes' viciously. Then she ran and sat right next to me. I scoot over a little and looked at the lads for help.

They started laughing while Kendra started screaming at her,"raygan! Get over here! We are only meeting them and then leaving! We talked about this earlier! Get away from him, he probably don't want you that close to him!"

Raygan opened her mouth to say something but Kendra  cut her off yelling again,"NOW! Or we will go home and I won't talk to you ever again! This was my birthday present! Not yours!"