Chapter 7

Kendra's POV;

Me, Zayn and Louis jump back into the car and we drove off. "Is that really it?" Liam asked.

"Yeah...why?" I replied.

"It's so little..." Harry stated.

"What Harry said." Liam replied.

"Oh...well I never really go out so..." I trailed off.

"Alright now, stop criticizing my girlfriend." Zayn said. "It's not her fault she doesn't have a wide verity of clothing."

"Actually it's because we don't have a lot of money at home..." I trailed off.

"Okay well we'll take you to the store later today." Liam said.

"For whatever you want." Zayn added.

"Okay." I sighed and laid my head on Zayn's lap.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Zayn asked me.

"My head hurts." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well come on. We're here." Zayn said. I nodded lifting my head and getting out of the car. I stopped when I saw the building I would now call home. It was huge! Like a... MANSION!

I turned around to grab my two bags when I saw Harry and Zayn grabbing it for me. I smiled slightly and they showed me to the room I would be staying in. Harry dropped the bag on the floor and stood there.

I looked over at the messy bed and raised an eyebrow. "Who slept her last?" I asked.

"Me 6 months ago. And we're sharing!" Zayn said excitedly.

"Aw man!" I fake whined.

"Ugh! I feel so hurt!" Zayn fake cried into Harry's shoulder. Harry attempted to pretend to comfort him, although it didn't really work.

"I'm kidding! Gosh..."

"I know I was too."  He laughed. With that Harry walked out and I started unpacking. Zayn helped me and when we were done me and Zayn cuddled and Zayn fell asleep.  Considering I wasn't tired I slowly got up from the position I was in and quietly walked downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled at Liam, Louis and Harry. They smiled in return. Just when I was getting ready to ask where Niall was he called for me.

"Hey Kendra!" He yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked in reply.

"Can you come here for a sec?" He asked.

"Where are you?" I asked him looking around.

"In the pantry. Where are you?"

"Living room."

"Walk forward...and then take a right and then keep walking straight until you see me on a ladder."

I followed his direction and then laughed when I saw the position he was in. "I need you to hold this." He chuckled. I laughed and walked over grabbing what he needed me to help. After he finished changing the lightbulb in the pantry I walked back into the living room and sat next to Liam.

He smiled at me and put his arm around me and looked back at the TV. I suddenly felt dizzy and then everything went black.

Liam's POV;

I looked over a second after I glanced at the TV because I felt Kendra's head fall on my shoulder to see her passed out. I sighed as I picked her up and took her upstairs to her Zayn's room. 

After laying her down I walked back downstairs to hear Louis and Harry having a conversation.

"Do you think she can come on tour with us next year?" Louis asked.

"I don't know mate... I just don't know..." Harry replied.

I decided to walk in and said, "hey guys."

"Hey" the replied in unison.

"Do you guys think Kendra is okay?" I asked.

"I don't know... She just blacked out." Louis replied.

"I know..." I said my eyebrows furrowing together. "I don't know why though!" I exclaimed.

"None of us do." Harry sighed.

______________________________________________
I'm a terrible author.... Please forgive me... Here's the chapter I wrote it a long time ago and the Wattpad crashed and it didn't publish my work or save it so I wrote it down in a note book... Well summed it up some and yeah... Parts of it I just made up others were from the original chapter I made but please vote and comment ily guys!