Chapter 16

Kendra's POV;

"What are you going to wear, so I know what color tie to wear?" Liam asked as I looked through my closet. I had already finished my hair and makeup, now I needed my dress and shoes. Liam only needed to know what color I was wearing so he could get a tie on. 

"Uh, this," I said as I pulled out a purple dress. 

"Okay," he said and then disappeared. With a sigh, I pulled of my robe and then put the dress on. After I had the dress on, I grabbed my silver open-toed heels and slipped them on quickly. "Are you ready?" He asked and then peaked his head into the room. He smiled and then walked up me. His hands rested on my waist and pulled me, gently, close to him. Our lips met and moved in sync as we kissed. After we parted our heads leaned against each other, a smile plastered on both of faces. With a smile, I cleaned off his lips and then fixed my lipstick. 

"Alright, let's go before we're completely late," I giggled. He chuckled and nodded as we walked out of the bedroom and toward the front of our new home. The boys had just finished tour and were taking a small break before the next tour. They worked year round and they honestly needed a break. To say they worked hard was an understatement. 

When we got outside there was a limousine waiting for us and to be honest it threw me off. I knew that they were famous and that there was money to be wasted, but he was so kind and seemed so normal that it slips my mind that we do things like this. 

"You first," Liam smiled as one of the limousine workers held open the door for us. I then got in first, Liam getting in right after me. Once he was in and settled, the man shut the door. I looked over at my boyfriend and smiled. I'm glad I chose him over Zayn. I don't even know why I picked him the first time anyways. His entire stature just gave off a bad vibe.

After about twenty minutes we made it to the award show and that made me genuinely nervous. What if I'm not pretty enough? Before I could protest being here, Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me with him out of the limo. As we walked away from the vehicle, lights flashed in our faces. Liam grabbed my hand and then followed the crowd toward the entrance of the building. Little did I know that there was a red carpet we would have to walk on and get our pictures taken. 

"Are you okay? You seem a little nervous," Liam said into my ear. I shook my head and gave him a weak smile as we went to our designated spot on the carpet. As we went from spot to spot, I could hear people screaming that they shipped us. I thought it was sweet because that meant his fans liked me and that all I really cared about. Them and his family. 

"You two are adorable together," one of the interviewers smiled as we walked off the carpet. "So, how long have you two been together?" 

"Uh, I'm not sure," Liam said. I shrugged, not really knowing either. As we went for interviewer to interviewer, we answered dozens of questions. Some about the band, some about us, and some about if Liam and I planned to have a family together. We hadn't really spoken about it, although we did know that we would stay together for as long as could. 

The closer we got to the building the more we would get stopped, until we bumped into the boys. "Hey mate," Liam said as they all hugged each other. 

"This is my girlfriend, Nadia. She's a fan," Harry smiled as he showed off his beautiful new girl. She was a darkskinned girl with curly hair and dark brown eyes. She had on a beautiful red dress that fit her figure beautifully. 

"This is Layla," Louis smiled. "Also, a fan." She had dyed blue hair with slightly tanned skin and bright green eyes. 

"And this is Isabella, another one of our millions of fans," Niall chuckled. She was pale with brown hair and blonde highlights, that looked natural, along with hazel eyes.    

"You three are beautiful," I smiled as Liam did the same. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you! We can all hang out when the boys go on tour again!" Layla said excitedly. 

"She's definitely meant for you," Liam chuckled toward Louis. 

The rest of the night was filled with comments about how cute Liam and I were together and random people getting awards for stupid things. One thing that caught my eye though was that Zayn had a new girlfriend. Gigi something or other. I guess Raygan messed up or he just got bored of her like he supposedly did with me. I guess he's not my problem, I just think it's funny he can't seem to find the right person. Maybe he needs to learn what love is before he can actually claim love towards someone. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update, I know that the chapter isn't that long. I just wanted to add a little something to the book, and introduce the other three boys' new girls. I hope you liked the chapter and I hope to update soon again. Until I do, Bye!