Chapter 9 (smut)

Kendra's POV;

***6 months later***

It's been a great 6 months here recently, I'm getting along great with the guys and they are now on tour. They have been for about 4 months now. I'm rather excited about tonight. Zayn has this big date planned out and everything's

"Come on gorgeous." Zayn smiled from the doorway of our hotel bathroom.

"I'm coming handsome." I giggled. I grabbed my phone and headphones before walking over to Zayn, grabbing his hand. He intertwined our fingers together as I shut the door, it locking behind us.

"You got the key right?" Zayn asked.

"Right here." I smiled waving it in his face. He smiled and nodded. Right now we were going out for brunch considering it was 12:30pm right now. We walked towards the elevator and waited for it to reach our level. After a few more moment it finally reached our floor and we entered the lift. I smiled as Zayn made a funny face at me. "You're an idiot." I laughed, a small blush appearing across my cheeks. (From picture at beginning, it will make more sense by the end of the chapter.)

"Oh really now?" He asked cheekily.

"Yeah, really." I giggled. The elevator doors then opened and we walked out, allowing others to enter. We had to put on our "disguises" so that no one one would bombard us in public. We only put on a beanie and sunglasses, really.

"Come on. We gotta goooo." Zayn chuckled as he dragged me to the back door.

>Time skip to restaurant<

We ended up going to (insert restaurant) to get our brunch. I must say it was definitely delicious. "Did you like it?" Zayn asked me as we walked to his car.

"Yeah. It tasted it great." I smiled.

"That's good. So Kendra, I wanted to go get something for our date, do you wanna go shopping for a new dress or something for the date?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure. I don't have money though." I giggled.

"Here." He said getting his wallet out and handing me some American $100 bills.

"Why do you have American money?" I asked.

"You still had quite a bit when you moved in with us so I kept it." He said shrugging.

"Oh. Well take me to the mall?" I suggested. He nodded and started to drive that way. As we arrived he let me out at the front door of the food court. Before I got out I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

>time skip to in a dress store<

As I entered (insert dress store name) I looked at the dresses in awe. They were all gorgeous.

"Can I help you?" A lady asked as she walked up to me. She must work here.

"Um sure. Do you have any tips on what kind of dress to wear for a date?" I asked giggled slightly. "Sorry I don't usually buy dresses."

"Oh no it's fine. Here, follow me." She said walking towards a rack of gorgeous dresses. "These or those there are the most I would recommend. Who's the special guy?" She asked.

"Zayn Malik." I laughed.

"No seriously." She smiled.

"I was being serious. He's my boyfriend." I said showing his bio on Twitter. Her eyes popped out of her skull at my phone.

"Oh wow. You're really lucky. But anyways I think you would look good in either red or black. Just saying." She smiled and then walked away after adding, "oh and just come get me when you find one you want to try on."