"whatever" I muttered to him.

"what's your name?" he said gently.

"my name is Ella what about you?"

"why didn't you just say Ella we aren't doing a grammar test you know and my name is harry styles" I rolled my eyes at him.

"well nice can you tell me now what do you want from me?"he came closer to me oh no please don't rape me.

He kneeled down next to me and forced me to look at him I have seen him before but where? He isn't jace's friend but who is he?

"you didn't recognise me?" I shook my head.

"that would be 15 pounds" 'that would be 15 pounds' where have I heard that before Oh my god the rude pizza delivery guy I knew I saw him somewhere.

"you're the rude pizza delivery guy!"he chuckled at the 'rude pizza delivery guy' thing.

"yeah I am I told jace about you and you happen to be in the same college so it was easy to kidnap you by the way this is a warehouse" what the actual fuck warehouse? That means I have to...

"no no no no no I wanna go I can't stay here I have to get out of here please"he laughed what was so funny I don't wanna be a sex toy! Ah that's why they were calling me 'doll'.

"you're not getting out of here babe" I was flattered by him calling me 'babe' but I was still scared I started shaking he put him arm on my shoulder and rubbed it gently that somehow calmed me down.

"calm down babe if you work you won't get hurt"

"I don't want to do this"he smircked down at me.

"but you have to babe I'll have casey get you ready" wait casey? That couldn't be my casey right?

"is casey's last name..."

"jones? Yes your best friend casey jones she have been working for us for years I saw the confused look on your face when kara told you she was fucking a guy" this can't be not my casey no this can't be her.

"you were at that party? And you know kara?"I questionned him.

"yeah I was and yes I know her she's my sister but she doesn't work like you dad wouldn't let her he's the boss here"

"and what about jace?"

"he's one of dad's employees now enough rambling you have to get ready"I can't believe this they all lied to me I'm never trusting anyone in my entire life.

"I'm not moving from here"he raised an eyebrow at me.

"oh yeah we'll see about that" he suddenly got up I was sitting on the bed he got on top of me I tried to push him off but I couldn't I'm not going to cry in front of him that will show him that I'm weak.

He started kissing my neck a moan escapped my lips he smircked and continued kissing my collerbone okay this have to stop.

"stop please" I begged him.

"I'm enjoying too much to stop babe"he winced at me and continued.

"I'll come with you" he smiled and got off me thank goodness.

"good girl now come" he extanded his hand I took it and got up we were about to walk through the door but he stopped I froze.

"wait I forgot turn around" he pulled out a black bandana from his pocket I rolled my eyes and turned around as he tightened the bandana on my eyes he took my hand and started guiding me threw halls.

"there is some stairs here"I nodded and walked down the stairs was he taking me to some basement?

"bend down" he said so I did I heard him talk to someone.