14.>>

He got even closer to me,I started backing away until my back touched the car door.He started kissing my neck I tried to get him away from me but It was useless.I’m so screwed.

Harry’s Pov

Fuck,Fuck,fuck this is so bad he might actually hurt her she’s the only person I care about in the whole wide world I don’t wanna loose her fuck Mason what have I ever done to him? He always hated me since we were little I senced it so we weren’t very close dad had to choose someone to be with him to manage the warehouse and he chose me I objected I didn’t want to be in this filthy buisness but he made me he could have chosen mason but he chose me fucking me.Actually I’m really surprised that my dad have been working with Mason all along he have been helping him kill the girls but why? Why does he want to kill them? And most of all Ella why did he want to kill her? I’m sure it wasn’t about the money it’s something else and I have to find out.But Ella isn’t with me now she is with that fucking bastard if he touched her I’m gonna fucking kill him or my name isn’t harry fucking styles.I remembered that place where me and Mason used to play together well before we started hating each other or he started hating me I didn’t hate him.It was that old boat we always used to turn the engine and drive through the sea and mum would get really worried and angry I miss her so damn much I miss how she always used to comfort me when I was down she was always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on.Yes I cry I’m human well not to Ella from what I recall she said when I once pushed her off the bed ‘you’re not human’ ‘you’re rude’ I smiled when I remembered those moments but then I remembered that she wasn’t with me without even noticing tears started streaming down my face I stopped my tracks and sat on a bench my head in my hands this can’t be happening to me I need her with me I love her so damn much I would do anything for her I’m nothing without her I’m a fucking trash without her I can’t go on with my life I should just give up.I know what you’re thinking you know the place where Ella is but we aren’t a very big number of people and Mason probable has 100 of man by his side protecting him from us but we can’t do anything I can’t believe I’m gonna loose her I never thought our love would sink like that but it did.And it’s all my fault she should have stayed with the girls I shouldn’t have let her go with me it was dangerous and I knew it.I’m useless I only hurt her I don’t know why is she even with me.I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up it was louis.He sat next to me I shifted my gaze from him and looked down he can’t see me cry this will make me weak infront of him.

“Are you okay mate?” Louis suddenly spoke.Why would he care about me I’m just a rude selfish men who only thinks about himself.Thats what Ella said once.And I’m psycho.

“I’m fine but why would you care anyways?” I asked him clearly annoyed about this situation he definetly saw me crying.

“Look harry you may think no one cares about you but I do Ella does and so as the rest of the guys I know we haven’t showed you that before but you wouldn’t let us you wouldn’t talk to us or let us help you we do care about you and we are going to help you find Ella I’m sure you know where she is” I was totally shocked. They care about me they really do I actually have friends by my side this is a feeling I’ve never felt before. I didn’t know what I was doing I just hugged him tight. I pulled away quickly.

“Sorry” I whispered we weren’t used to hugging.

“It’s alright well now stop crying and be a men for god’s sake harry you have more potentials than anyone I know you’ll make it I can guarantee that” I smiled no one has ever said that to me before.