23.>>

Ella's pov

I went downstairs with harry, his fingers interlinked with mine.I miss my parents, they seem so far away from me.At least I have Allison left I'm so glad that she forgave me, but I still didn't tell her that Harry caused the death of our parents, she's gonna be pretty pissed when she finds out.She would strangle him if I tell her.She loved dad the most, she was daddy's little girl.I liked mum more cause she always used to listen to me when I have a problem me and Allison didn't get along well it was chaos.I also really loved my dad we got along pretty well.I remember the day when me and my sister trashed the whole kitchen cause we were angry at each other that day when dad saw us covered with food he laughed his ass off while mum glared at him.I smiled at the memory.

Flashback.

I was casually sitting in my peaceful kitchen listening to music.It always calms me down and get my mind off things.But it wasn't quite for long.My sister barged in the kitchen and started barking at me.

"Ella you should be doing your homework! You're so irresponsible" Her voice sounded so squishy. She thinks that she can order me and tell me what to do just because she's older than me.But she can't and she never did.Not even mum and dad can tell me what to do.who does she think she is?

"I don't want to fuck off" I told her calmly to make her even angrier and she hates it when I swear at her.I tapped my feet on the floor to the rhythm of the music and pretended that I wasn't listening to her.Suddenly my phone was took out off my hold.

"Give me back my phone idiot" I yelled at her.My phone is the most important thing in my life I can't live without it.She smirked at me, opened the trash can and threw the phone in it.Steam started coming out of my ears from anger.I looked around for some kind of weapon.My eyes scanned the kitchen until the eggs on the table caught my attention I smirked and took them.Her eyes widdened.I took one egg and threw it to her direction.They landed on her pricelss looking face.I started laughing at her I was too busy mocking her that I didn't notice that she took the tomatoes on the table and threw one right at me I immediately dudged it but another one landed square in my face.

End of flashback.

I still remember mum's face when she saw the kitchen, she was furious and really anxious.We had to clean the mess we made and we got grounded for two weeks.I was tore out of my thoughts by someone gripping my shoulder firmly.It was Harry.

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned.Honestly I'm not.

"Yeah I'm fine why are you asking?" He raised an eyebrow at me.I'm sure I zonned out of a while.

"I'm okay don't worry let's go have some pasta"

"Are you sure?" He asked again.Don't break Ella.If I tell him what I was thinking he's gonna feel guilty all over again for killing my parents and I don't wnt that.

"Yes" He muttered 'okay' , took my hand and we marched together to the kitchen.The smell of delicious pasta immediately filled my nostrils.I sat next to Louis on the table, Harry sat on my other side and Niall on Harry's side.I looked at my plate, it smelled devine but it didn't look like the one my mum used to make for me every weekend I called it 'pasta weekend'.I sighed and played with my fork.I was hungry earlier but my appetite suddenly vanished.Harry nodged me.I looked at him.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked me.Does he have to know everything?

"I'm not feeling well excuse me" I got up from the table and walked to the back door then I put my shoes on.I didn't bother taking a jacket cause I was simply feeling numb.I opened the door and got out.The breeze immediately wrapped around my body.It felt good to smell some fresh air.I spotted someone moving in the bushes.I started backing away until my back collided with a tree.A sigh of relief escapped my lips when I saw Ed coming out of the bushes,It wasn't Mason thank god.

"Hey there stubborn stone" Ed said in a little voice.I litterly attacked him with a hug.I needed someone by my side at the moment.Tears started streaming down my face, they landed one by one on Ed's clean white shirt but he didn't seem to care and he never did.We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away and whipped my tears with his thumb.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me.

"Everything" I sighed."My parents and..."I covered my face with my small hands.He took them off my face.

"What happened to them?" I was kinda hopping that he doesn't ask this question.But he did.

They are..." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you don't want to tell me it's okay" He always says that whenever I have a problem but I end up telling him anyways.

"No I want to tell you they..."I squeezed my eyes shot."...passed away"I finally said it letting the hot tears run down my red cheeks.

"Oh Ella I'm so sorry I'm a terrible best friend I should've been there for you" He pulled me into a warm hug.

"It's okay I forgave you it's just that..."

Harry's pov

I was standing there looking at them jealousy burning through my veins so she's upset because of her parents.The people I killed.I killed the most important persons in her life I'm never gonna forgive myself for that.I'm a fucking idiot.Wait no I'm a fucking dick.I frowened when I saw him hug her.

"...I miss them so much I wish that they were still alive at least I wouldn't have suffered that much"She whispered but in some way I could hear her.

"They's in a better place now" That's what I told her you dick.Back off.

"Come on smile for me stubborn stone"why don't I have a nickname for her?

"I don't think I can sorry Ed" He made the most ridiculous face I've ever seen and she laughed she fucking laughed.How the hell did he do that? I stepped closer to them and cleared my throat.Their heads snapped to my direction.

"Um Harry...this is my best friend Ed....Ed this is Harry...my boyfriend" She couldn't even make a proper sentence.Ed extended his hand but I didn't shake it when he noticed I didn't want to he put his hand down.

"Harry"Ella hissed at me.

"Um...nice to meet you man" I told him dryly.

"Yeah you too man how's it going with you two?"

"It's none of your buisness"I snapped at him.Ella glared at me.

"What he meant was that we are doing just fine"She paused for a moment then she spoke."What are you doing here anyways?" she raised an eyebrow at him.I did too.

"Well I saw you go in there and I decided to bring someone with me" Her mouth turned into an 'O' shapped."Jessica come out" A girl came out from behind the tree she looking like Ella's age she had dirty biond hair and green eyes and her lips were 50 shades of pink and red.When Ella saw her, her jaw dropped and she froze in place.The girl came closer to her.

"Jessica?"Ella asked her still shocked.

"Yes Ella it's me" She envelopped Ella with a hug while Ed stood there grinning like the idiot he is.

Hey guys so I changed Ella's picture it's in the first chapter I put one here too and I just noticed that I said Ella brooks not stone sorry for the mistake I'll fix it ASAP.Hope you enjoyed.