16.>>

Ella’s pov

I can’t believe he’s going to face that bastard he’s going without me he could get hurt I’m not afraid anymore I’m just scared that I would lose him He’s a part of me now I’m in love with that psycho killer even though he kidnapped me and was rude and an asshole to me I still fell in love with him He changed for me I made him think about his actions I taught him that friends are important in life and most importantly I taught him how to love and care for people now he’s different from the harry I met the first time but he still have that sense of humor that I love so much before I knew the real him I thought he was happy killing people I thought it was his hobby or a game to him I thought he loved it I thought he was strong but inside he was broken and needed someone to fix him and that’s what I did. I sighed while sitting on my bed waiting for him. He’s getting ready with the other boys. Allison came and sat next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder. I turned my attention to her.

“Are you okay lil’ sis?”  She asked me. I could feel her she was worried about me.

“Yeah I’m fine” I lied.

“No you’re not” I sighed and looked at my lap. “Listen Ella it’s going to be okay you’ll see I know you’re worried about him but he is tough and strong he’ll make it”

“You don’t know him like I do Allison so shut it” I snapped at her. I immediately regretted it.”I’m sorry I’m just really worried and angry because he didn’t let me come with him to protect him”

“It’s okay but he’s suppose to protect you Ella I heard him say that when you were fighting here he promised that’s he’ll look after you and he can’t do that if you don’t listen to him those men are dangerous you have to listen to him he only wants the best for you and for some odd reason he’s the only one who I trust to look after you he wouldn’t break his promise I can assure that but you’re not helping by being so stubborn”

“You’re right thank you Allison” I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in a tight embrace. I could feel her smiling. “Anytime lil ‘sis anytime” The door opened causing us to pull away I saw harry standing by the door waiting for me. I walked up to him he took my hand we walked out and he closed the door.

“I don’t know what to say Ella….cause I don’t know if this is good bye or not” his words broke my heart this can’t be good bye. I took both of his hands.

“Harry don’t say that don’t you dare say that! This isn’t good bye it can’t be good bye you’ll make it you’re strong and brave….”

“I’m scared Ella” He said honestly. Harry? Scared? This is really serious. He is never scared.

“Of what?” I asked him.

“I…..I’m scared of what would happen when I go there If I….don’t make it…I don’t know what would happen to you….You’ll break and I’m afraid that Mason will come get you if I’m gone It’s all you Ella I think we should break…..”

“No harry you can’t say that you’re not serious now are you?”

“No Ella I’m serious I’m scared because of you and when I’m scared I can’t do anything straight or right I can’t fight if I am scared and it’s because of you I’m scared of losing you , you know you’re the only thing that matters to me in the whole world you know that don’t you ?” I nodded. “If you feel the same way you’d understand we can’t continue like this we are both scared to lose each other in that way we won’t be scared anymore”

“You think if we break up I wouldn’t care for you anymore? What kind of human are you?” I immediately regretted my words. I saw hurt flashing through his eyes. He was trying not to break in front of me.