7.>>

Ella’s pov

I woke up wrapped in strong arms and my head was on his chest his breathing on mine but I have a headache and I’m sweating like crazy and my head is burning hot I hope I’m not sick I felt him move under me I looked at him his eyes fluttered open we stared at each other for a couple of moments until he spoke.

“what the hell are you doing here? Get the fuck out of my room!” he got up and threw me off the bed I landed on my butt I admit it kinda hurts but why would he do that is he crazy.

“are you insane? Why did you throw me off the bed?” I asked him I was really angry now.

“what are you doing in my bedroom and how did you get in?”seriously?

“you asked me to sleep next to you because you were having a nightmare we spent the night together remember? Your dad told you to babysit me well I wouldn’t call it babysitting but that’s what you called it”he thought for a moment and then spoke.

“you’re lying I never told you to sleep next to me and I certainly didn’t have a nightmare I never have nightmares I hate you remember that you mean nothing to me fuck now get out” His words broke me how could he say that? He doesn’t care about me how could I think that he cares? And he hates me I never should have liked him from the first place it was wrong and he’s a killer he’s harry styles after all he doesn’t have feelings or a heart.The room started spinning.

“Ella!” was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

~

I woke up in a room with white walls I was in a bed and a girl was above me I guess it was a nurse am I in the hospital?

“ah good you’re awake she’s awake styles!” she yelled and got out harry appeared in the door frame I looked at him his eyes were red and puffy has he been crying? And why would he? He walked up to me.

“the nurse told me that you blacked out because of the pressure and because you were upset and you  had a fever she also told me that you’re gonna be fine but I didn’t believe her are you okay?” wow all that? It must be from him why is he asking me this didn’t he say that he hates me?

“why are you asking? You don’t care anyways remember? Let’s just go” I got up and started walking to the door but I stopped after I heard him speak.

“I’m sorry”

“what?” I turned around and looked at him he was looking straight at me.

“you heard me I’m not saying it again”

“why are you sorry” he sighted.

“because I upset you and this happened because of me I don’t hate you I just said this without thinking but it’s true….I don’t….care about you it….it was just a nice gesture that’s it just don’t get your hopes up or anything okay?” he exhalled when he finished so he really doesn’t care about me.