17.>>

Ella’s pov

Casey have been driving for an hour at least and I was silent all the way I was worried about him. What if something happened to him? No he is strong. We broke up so… Fuck what am I saying he is worried about me too I can feel it I think he knows I am on my way and he is not going to be happy when he see me but I’m doing this for him I promised to protect him well I promised myself and I’m keeping that promise weither he like it or not.

“Are we there yet?” I asked casey impatiantly.

“Hang on” She stopped the car. I gave her a confused look.

“Why did you stop?” Maya asked her.

“That’s it that’s 302 after the city”

“Maya did you hear harry say where exactly what building maybe?” I asked her hopping she would know I looked at her from the review mirror she shook her head I sighed. Casey peeked through the window then docked her head down with a smirk on her face.

“I think that’s it come look” I came closer to her I was almost sitting on her lap and maya peeked through her window I saw a building surrounded with guards she was right that was it. I got back to my place.

“What are we going to do?” I asked them.

“This was your idea you’re the brain Ella” Casey said. I put my head in my hands thinking. What can we do? Well we can’t just go there they would just kill us we aren’t that trained.

“Maybe there’s a back door or something?” Maya said.

“Great idea let’s go see but we’ve to be quite” They nodded. We got out of the car and casey locked it. My phone rang. I don’t remember putting it with me I didn’t change my clothes didn’t I? I took it out and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hello Ella it’s Mason”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to come to me”

“And why would I do that you dickhead?”

“Because your beloved boyfriend is with me now”

“What? Where is he? I swear if you dare touch him…”

“What are you going to do han?”

“Kill you”

“I don’t think you have the guts to do that darling so just come to me and I will release the dog”

“He’s not a fucking dog. If you want me to believe that he’s with you let me talk to him”

“Okay” I waited a little until someone spoke.

“Ella…” It was him fuck.

“Harry Oh my god are you okay?”

“Yes” He lyed.

“I’m not buying it I’m coming just don’t tell him that”

“Not don’t I don’t want you to get hurt stay in the warehouse”

“I’m already outside the place you’re at”

“What?”

“302 after the city? The building surrounded with guards?”

“fuck what are you doing there? You have to go I’m not risking you getting hurt”

“No and besides I’m not alone maya and casey are with me and we have weapons so be ready for an escape tell is there a back door to that place?”