1.>>

Love is such a strong word I know what it means, I just never been in love and I never found that one special person to fall in love with until that day I met him.

My name is Ella I'm 18 and I live alone in England. I have green eyes and blonde hair (a.n picture of Ella on the side)

You're probably wondering where are my parents? Well mum and dad died in a car crash which was all my fault because I told them to go out to dinner that night.

Flashback

I was laying on my bed hearing the screams of mum and dad arguying they are supper annoying and I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and burst in the living room where the shouts were coming from.

"enough! you two go get dressed dad take her to dinner I've had enough of you two fighting and I don't like it! this dinner could be an opportunity for you guys to bond so go get your asses in the room and get dressed!" I felt proud of myself for once. They have to stop fighting this can't go on like this it has been three weeks since they're arguying and I can't take it no longer.

"mind you language Ella are you sure this is a good idea?"my mother asked sternly she scares me sometimes.

"I'm positive"I beamed out confidently hoping they would agree.

"you know maybe Ella is right we do need this dinner alone and we could discuss things and work them out together as a happy couple"I'm glad dad agrees with me.

"yeah she's right thanks honey we own you one" she winked at me and went to her room to get dressed.

"thanks pumpkin your mother could use a night out" my father said.

"yeah she is anoying as hell" dad laughed then made a serious face.

"mind your language Ella" he mocked mum. I burst out laughing I love my dad he is awesome.He went to the next room and I sat on the couch and watched some TV waiting for them to get out.

My mother appreared in the living room all dressed up she looked beautiful.

"you look gorgeous mother" yeah 'mother' because my mum is so posh.

"why thank you dear and thank you for coming up with this amazing idea now your father can stop rambling about the bills he pays it's his job isn't it?!" I just nodded in agreement because if I said she had to ship in a little she would eat me alive.

My father appreared in the living room wearing a tox? He never wear toxes how charming.

"father how chrming of you to wear a tox you look lovely" I mocked mum she gave me a death glare dad laughed but he stopped when she gaves him a death glare too.

"well let's get going honey you're not taking me to a cheap place are you?" dad got all nervous he was gonna take her to a cheap place I wanted to laugh but I didn't want mum to find out that he was so I kept my mouth shut.

"um no honey of course not! I'm taking you to a posh place like yourself" she nodded as he took her hand he opened the door now here comes mum's lecturing.

"Ella do not go out or open the door to strangers understand? And do not order delivery there is plenty of food in the fridge and...."

"I got it mother" sometimes she takes it way too far I'm glad I stopped her.

"yeah chill honey" she gave dad a death glare.

"have fun" I said confidently.