DAY 2 IN THE GAMES

District 3 Female - Crystal's Point of View - @tributes_and_initiates

I wake up amongst the dirt and crinkled leaves. As i try and push myself up onto my feet a sharp pain sprints down my arm. I scan my surroundings and think to myself wasnt i in that tree before i fell asleep. Then i realise that i must of fell out of the tree and landed on my arm. Ouch. It makes me shiver just thinking about it. I slide off my red outlined coat trying to avoid moving my left arm. As i examine my bare left arm i notice a white blur near my elbow. Its a bone, my bone and its broken. Staring at it almost makes me gag. I slide my coat back on and try not to move my arm. I look down at where i was sleeping to see a dark sticky red patch of leaves where my left arm must of been the whole night.

District 10 - Victor's Point Of View - @allthefandomsoftheworld

I wake up with the thick long grass hugging my body. I pull myself up from the waist above so I'm sitting on the grass. My head begins to thump from dehydration. Reality sinks in as i realize I'm still in the games and this isn't just a bad dream. In a daze i look to my left to grab my orange backpack containing like all the others: a flask, rope and a small dagger. But it wasn't there. I stand up and look for my backpack but its gone. Someone must of taken it i thought but if someone found me wouldn't they of just killed me then and there instead of taking it and leaving?. Without any weapons, food, or drink i try and trace my steps back to the cornucopia hoping there will be something there for me claim if the others haven't got to it already.

District 7 - Laura's Point Of View - @percalark

 After the first night in the games was over my expression was clipped to my feeling of relief. "thank god" i whisper to myself as i whisk my dark red hair back. But its far from being over and knowing i could die at any waking moment. I'm constantly on guard for anything I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing though. I get up and head for the cornucopia as the only item i carry is spear but that wont save me from hunger, thirst or exposure. I have no idea where I'm going so i attempt to track back my steps and eventually find myself on the line of opening field of the cornucopia. But i see a blurred figure out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly, I'm overrun with fear because i know its a tribute. I spin myself around trying to keep my eyes locked onto the tribute but the speed their going makes them just a blur. Instantly, the tribute throws herself at me with a small dagger in her grips and i push myself towards her. I grip her shoulders and pin her to thick width tree and lunge my large spear into her shoulder. Its the girl from District 5. Instead of screaming she bites down on her lip silently but trembling with pain letting out her pain through her body. I try and pull the spear out her left shoulder when she lunges out her right arm with a dagger in hand and begins to swing at all different angles trying to cut my throat but she is out of reach. At least i thought she was...