16

Last part guys <3 I hope y'all liked it
——————————————————————————-
"What did you think when you first saw me?" I asked Jun while we were cuddling on his bed, having the most random conversations about anything that came to mind.

He smiled and then nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck," hmm, your hair stood out since a lot of people were going all out with dark or neon hair colors when you're were like a silver grey color. Then I saw how shy and cute you looked just looking lost. Your cute you know"

"Your really cute too you know"

Jun then lifted his head and his cheeks flushed in embarrassment," W-what? why are you all of a sudden saying I'm cute?"

I laughed," you know it's quite funny. You easily give compliments to people and compliment me all the time but when someone compliments you, you get super shy"

He pouted," Hey, I'm just not used to it when people compliment me"

"Then I'll compliment you more often"

He then shook his head several times," No! Your going to make me embarrassed..." while he started to slide down under the covers making me laugh and slap his head lightly.

"Your happy here, right?" He all of a sudden asked and I nodded.

"Obviously, I am...this is the happiest I have been in years...last time I was this happy was before my dad and mom..."

"Do you wanna go visit them right now?" He asked

Soon we were walking to a cemetary and he held onto my hand as we walked to the place they were both buried.

"Hey...mom and dad.." I choked on my tears and continued taling," I know it has been a while since you were gone...and I just want to say to you that well I'm happy, I'm married and that I'm doing well. Are you guys okay? Do you approve of him?" I smiled even with the tears streaming down my face as I turned to look at Jun

"I love you...and well...I miss you, it would have been great if you were able to meet him.." then my words got stuck in my throat and JUn decided to speak next

"Hello mom and dad, I'm taking care of Minghao well and I hope you guys are happy with the person that he ended up with. I'll make sure that he lives his best life and thank you for bringing Minghao to this world" with his arm wrapped around his shoulder.

He than pecked my cheek and said," Come on Hao, let's go calm you down."

I smiled then waved," Bye mom and dad..." as Jun still held onto my hand all the way back to the castle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END