2

Then when I was going to go make some dinner I heard Tzuyu yell," hey minghao come and do my cleaning for my room okay? I have to make sure my dresses are lined up correctly" I frowned because I was going to make the dinner my step-mother told me to.

Then I heard Ten also yell," minghao come do this for me" then my dad went to their rooms and said," guys how about you try to do it by yourself first okay? Minghao has to go make dinner first while I have to go do some paperwork. Maybe if you need any help after that minghao could help you".

I then went to the kichen and took out things to make some pasta since my step-mother said she wanted something that was Italian and them sit Italian thing in our house that we can cook is pasta. I took out some tomato sauce. Tomato's. Onions. Basil and the rest of the ingredients.

After about 20 minutes or peeping and cooking the pasta I set the table and placed the food on the table. Then I called them to eat dinner. Tzuyu and Ten made it to the table first.

"This? Is Italian? I'm sorry but this is not Italian it is trash! Like what type is pasta is this! Do you not have a personal chef for your family? Or personal maid or butler to help you with this stuff?"

I frowned since I really did spend a lot of time on the pasta and was pretty proud of it since it was my mom's recipe and my dad always loved it.

My step-mother then made her way to the table and scoffed at the food but I just decided to smile," Do you like it? I spend a lot of time on it? Do you two like it to because it really tastes good!"

I saw Ten open his mouth to say something then my dad came over as Ten opened his mouth and he said," yeah this tastes amazing! It's one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had! Thank you for dinner Minghao! Then he started stuffing his face with pasta to prove his point.

My dad smiled then looked at me," thank you minghao for cooking for us since the 5 of us are now a family we will be living and bonding with each other" I smiled and nodded at that and started to eat my pasta despite the few looks that I heard my step-mother yell my step-siblings gave me.

The next day my dad went to work early and then I heard my step-mother yell," Minghao! Come here right now,we need this room cleaned and mopped" when I was upstairs in my room. I then still decided to go and clean for them. After all, they were my now family. I quickly grabbed the broom and went in Ten's room to clean the room. I was in the middle of mopping it when Tzuyu yelled at me to start washing the dishes. 

I quickly finished mopping and then I would go to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Then I got asked to clean the masters bedroom. After that the three of them decided to go to the mall to get clothes so then I went to the small barn next to the house where my animal friends were. 

Felix the monkey automatically bolted up," Minghao! You haven't visited us all day!" he said frowning

I frowned and nodded," sorry I was busy doing chores, here is some food that I got for you guys to eat quickly. They are currently shopping at a mall so they can't really bother me at the moment. I have bit of break time" 

One of the mice named Chenle squeaked and said," Why are you still helping them though"

I patted his head and said," Well they are technically my family like you guys are.  It's just chores so it's fine" Then soon I heard my step-mother yell," Minghao! Cook dinner" then I sighed.

"Bye guys I'll try to come back today before I sleep" then I went to the kitchen to cook dinner and as I was cooking I heard the door opening meaning that my dad was home. 

He smiled and then ask I placed the food on the table he asked us," How did you guy get along?" then Tzuyu spoke up," We got along great! We had a lot of fun together right Minghao?" and I hesitantly nodded at that and started eating dinner.