He will find a way so Mew cant go.

"Anyway.. I gotta go. See you phi."
And with a sultry voice he look at Gulf under his eyelids "Till next time Gulf."

"Yeah, sure." Gulf just nod.

Lhong turn around and go.

"You want to go later?" Gulf ask Mew as they walk back to their suite.

It's now near dinner, Mew just ask for the Island Hotel's complimentary dinner.

They eat on their suite, then Gulf go straight to the bathroom to clean himself up because he felt that the sand and sea water was stuck on his skin.

When he got out, Mew already took a shower on the other bathroom, and he is now sipping Tequila in the small bar inside their suite. He's just wearing his boxers. He looks hot as he sips the shot glass.

"I thought you want to go?"
Gulf walks to Mew, qhile he dries his hair with a towel he's just wearing a robe.

Gulf then throw the towel on the couch. And grab the bottle of Tequila.

"What about some music and body shots?" He smiles at Mew in the most seductive way.

"Sure.." Mew move to turn the player on.

Careless whisper echoed on the suite.

Gulf laugh hard as he saw Mew grinding like a Macho dancer.

"Who will do the body shots first?" Mew said.

"I'll do it!" Gulf excitedly exclaimed.

Mew Lay on the couch beside the small bar, Gulf walk to him holding the bottle of Tequila, a small slice lemon and small container of salt.

He gently pour the Tequila to Mew's chest, down to his flat stomach and belly button, then he put salt on Mews neck, and he put the slice of lemon in between of Mew's lips.

He then crouch down as he put his two hands on each side of Mew's body then he lick and slurp the Tequila on Mew's belly button.

Mew just groan when he felt the sensation from Gulf's tongue and lips.

Then Gulf's sinful tongue and mouth travels following the trail of the liqour up to Mew's chest, making his cock hard.

Then he end up licking the salt on his neck and he bite the lemon on Mew's lips.

Then he poured a small amount of Tequila on the shot glass and drink it straight.

"Where did you learn that?" Mew's breathing hitch as he still feel Gulf's tongue on his body. Surely his baby has gone wild, and becoming wilder each day. Mew felt his shaft harden.

"Research.." Gulf just answered still sipping the Tequila.

"Now it's my turn." Mew got the bottle and the shot glass on Gulf's hands.
His bulging crotch didn't escape Gulf's eyes.

"STRIP, And Lay on your stomach in the couch," he ordered in his most dominant voice making Gulf's knees weak.

Gulf stripped, and lay on his belly on the couch. Mew lick his lower lip in the beautiful sight in front of him.

He put a thin slice of lemon, in the crack of Gulf's fluffy ass. Then he sprinkle a little amount of salt in them.

Then he poured the Tequila from Gulf's nape, down to his back, the liquor cascade on Gulf's spine.

"Hmmm.." Gulf moan as he felt the cold liquid on him. Gulf can feel his own shaft hardens.

Mew lean down to kiss Gulf's neck, then he sipped and lick the soak skin of Gulf's nape, down to his back. His tongue making its own route and it traces the liqour, never leaving even a single drop.