Chapter 14-Surprise surprise!

Start from the beginning

I want to be a nurse one day. Preferably a LPN. Or in other words a Licenced Practitioners Nurse. I want to help people. It is a very stressful and demanding jobs but I know that I can do it. Don't get me wrong, I want to be a nurse. I just don't want to be a patient anymore.

"Hey," someone said. I looked up  to see my sister in the room. She slowly entered the room, very hesitantly.

"Get in here. You're not going to break me," I scolded her.

She entered the room more quickly. She sat down in the chair beside me. It looks like she hasn't slept in days. She looks like a mess. That's a lot coming from someone who recently came out of an accident.

"You look like you haven't slept in a couple days," I told her.

"Not since you have been in here," she told me.

Ah, she couldn't sleep because of me. I patted her head. I don't know why. The moment seemed to be calling for it.

That reminds me; How long have I been in here?

"How long?"I asked her. I didn't have to say the rest.

"Two days," she told me.

Two days have passed and I didn't even notice. That is one of the weirdest feelings ever. It was like being asleep.

"How did it happen?" she asked me.

I told her most of it. How I felt like skipping and then how James kissed me. I also told her about how Carl kissed me. Then Carl passed out.

"Then you can imagine what happened from there," I finished.

She mumbled something very quiet. It sounded a lot like 'You two?'. Either I am hearing things, which I highly doubt. Or there is something fishy going on.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. She looked away. She was suddenly very interested in her chipped nail polish on her nails.

"I don't know what you are talking about," she told me. She is still unable to look me in the eyes.

What does she have to do with a car accident? She has never been in a car accident lately. She hasn't even skipped a day from school. There was never...

Then I remembered. She went home one day early. She didn't tell me what was going on that day. She changed the subject. It has something to do with that. I know it!

"What happened that day you went home?" I asked.

"I don't know what..." she started. I cut her off.

"That's a load of bull. What happened?" I asked. Something is up here.

She sighed. Giving up.

"Some guy kissed me out of no where. I almost collapsed. I had next to no energy," she said hurriedly.

"Oh," I said.

I decided to let it go. I didn't feel like arguing. I haven't seen her in a couple days.

"There was two guys here for you. The one, your boyfriend as he claims, has been here almost all day and night. He went home when the nurse kicked him out. She told him it wasn't healthy," she told me.

Normally she would be dying of curiosity. She must have missed a lot of sleep.

"Hey," I said. "Who was the other guy?"

"Your other boyfriend. I have no idea," she said.

It could be a random guy from school. Although she would probably recognize the person. It is a small school. There is only six hundred students there. Everyone pretty much knows everyone. Maybe it's a new guy.