Chapter 18- Red Flash

IMPORTANT

As you probably already know I changed the story name to Deadly Choices. It sounds better. (Made the cover myself. If you click on it it has the title :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am going to go up to my sister and ask what she is hiding from me. This has gone on long enough. I was just going to let it slide, but I decided better of it. I am at school. It is a new semester so we have different rooms and schedule. I am going to find her and pull her aside. If she wants to get to class she has to tell me what she is hiding.

I searched the second floor. She wasn't there, so I went up to third floor. I saw her and started walking towards her. I saw her talking to the school's Jerk's. In other words she is talking to James, my ex vampire boyfriend. Well not ex vampire. Ex boyfriend.

She is also talking to Shilana. This is going to be fun. When I walked up to her, I could tell everyone was wondering what I was doing up on third.

"Hey," I said, looking at my sister.

"Yeah, what do you want?" she said. By the way she said it, I could tell she didn't want me there.

"I have to talk to you," I told her.

"Look, not now. Okay?" she said.

"Now!" I demanded.

"Luc," the Jerk started. I cut him off.

"I'm not kidding!" I exclaimed.

"What are you? Her mother or something," Shilana said. She put her hands on her hips.

I was getting really mad at this point so I decided to skip the asking and go straight to the hair pulling, literally. I grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her towards the janitor's closet. I started to walk away, with my sister screaming at me, but someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jerk's hands on my shoulders. With one swift kick, I kicked him in the balls and walked away with my sister's hair in my hands.

I walked into the Janitor's closet and shut the door. The door locks when you shut it. You need a key to get out. It may sound stupid to you, but the janitor has to come in here after first period to get supplies to clean the girls bathroom. So I know that I'm getting out of here soon.

"What the hell was that for?" My sister screeched. Her face twisted with anger. I didn't even recognize her when she was that mad.

"Tell me what you are keeping from me," I demanded in a calm voice.

I waited a little bit for her to calm down. I decided that she was calmed down enough.

"What are you keeping from me?" I asked.

"Look, Luc. You don't want to hear it," she told me.

"Is it seriously that bad?" I asked. At this point I do now know what to expect. All I know is that it has to do with that one day where she went home alone.

"Yeah," she told me, unable to look me in the eyes.

"Spit it out," I told her.

"I kissed your boyfriend," she told me slowly.

My boyfriend? I don't have.... She kissed James She kissed James. Those words kept replaying in my head. My sister kissed my boyfriend.

"How could you! How could you do that you b-" I was cut off by the bell

"I told you..." she said, but I cut her off again.

"Don't. I don't want to hear it," I told her.

I started to bang on the door. It was loud enough to hear it all the way down the hallway. I figure someone had to be skipping or something. I stopped knocking on the door when my hands got really sore.

"It's no use," she told me.

"No," I said.

I started to pound harder. Refusing to be stuck in the same room as her. After a minute of knocking I could hear someone on the other side. I stopped pounding to listen. I pressed my ear to the door.

I heard the door unlock. Before I could get away from the door, the door opened. I fell to the floor. I saw a hand in front of me, offering to help me up. I looked up and saw Jerk. I spat on his hand and got up by myself.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"For being a cheating bastard!" I said.

He was confused for a second. If there was a light bulb on top of his head, it would have gone off right now.

He looked at my sister.

"You told her? Why? She didn't need to know," He told my sister.

I didn't need to know!? I decided to keep my mouth shut and listen to this.

"I hate lying to her. It was going on too long," My sister, (Kylie), told him.

"Ky, It's no use," he said, at a lost for words.

"But we are dating," Kylie told him.

"I'm sorry. I love you, but I love her more," he said. He was about to cry.

At this point, I was furious. Not only was I furious, I was feeling betrayed and confused. But mostly furious.

"Can you take me back Luc?" he asked me.

What nerve! By this point I was seeing red. Everything in my body pulsing. The pulse behind my ear deafening.  My muscles tightening.

I must have been really scary looking because James looked really scared.

"Lucy, you don't want to do this! Think of what your doing Luc!" James warned.

"Don't call me Luc!" I yelled.

The more angery I got, the redder my vision got. The more frustrated I got, the less I heard James' warnings. I closed my eyes, sending my anger outwards. I heard a loud whoosh. Wind blowing my hair.

I opened my eyes, all of my anger gone. I wish I had not opened my eyes. What I saw was destructive and horrible. I didn't see James, but what I saw was worse.

My sister was beside me, lying on the ground. I could tell from our linked minds that she was alive, but just barely. The one exterior wall was blown out. Only pieces left behind. Two walls on the inside were also blown out. One wall of one class. The second wall belonging to another class room.

As I looked in the rooms, I saw people unconscious, and lying on the floor. There was people who were leaning over the people on the floor, crying. One of those people was Shilana, leaning over Stacie.

"You freak! Look what you did!" she accused.

Freak was the end of it. I lost it. I walked towards the missing wall, leading to the outside and looked down. When I looked down I saw James, face down. With a single tear rolling down my  cheek, I jumped over the edge.

I bet you didn't expect that. What do you think is going to happen next? I might fan who ever guesses right. or least read one of their stories and vote for it. Which reminds me...

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please