Mission 13 (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Dante was making me stay behind him, while he was talking to Vergil.  Dante was walking a little closer to Vergil before he started talking to him, "You seem to be in a bad mood." Dante says to Vergil in a cocky tone in his voice.   Dante grinning to himself before Vergil starts talking, "Dante." Vergil calls Dante's name in a cold tone in his voice.  Vergil has his hand on the handle of the Yamoto and Vergil was almost close to pulling it out.  Dante stops walking before he looks at Vergil before he starts talking to Vergil, "So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the Demon World." Dante says to Vergil.  Dante started to chuckle before he started walking again before Dante told Vergil, "Good plan, Pop." Dante said to himself in a cocky tone in his voice.

I was still behind Dante's back, while Dante was walking a bit before Vergil started to talk to us, "Just the opposite actually... Originally it was the key to the Demon World but was given to humans as a gift." Vergil said to us.  Dante turns around a bit before he was talking to Vergil, "It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. More importantly, the two of us come all this way." Dante said to Vergil.  Dante pulls out his sword behind him, I was getting my dagger ready to start fighting before Dante was talking to his brother, "I'm sure you have time for one more game, right?" Dante ask Vergil with a smug look on his face.

Vergil grabbed his katana out but before he could fully pull it out.  Vergil puts his katana away before he is talking to us again, "Why not? After all the two of us share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell." Vergil said to Dante.  Vergil had some weapon that appeared on his arms and his legs.  I was confused on how Vergil got that stuff, "So, you want a piece of us, literally. Okay bro. Come and get it, if you can!" Dante says to Vergil.  Dante and Vergil were battling each other, while I was moving away from their fighting, but I was shooting my guns at Vergil.  Vergil turned around to face me now and I was now kinda frozen but I had to do something.

Vergil got close to me and I started to move quickly and dodged any attacks that Vergil was trying to do on me.  I grabbed my dagger before getting into a fighting stance and waited for the right timing, when Vergil got closer to me.  I stabbed at Vergil's leg and I was able to kick him in the stomach and Vergil fell on the floor but Vergil got back up, "Damn you." Vergil mutters out to me.  Vergil looks at me before he starts to go in his demon form and starts running towards me.

Dante's POV

Vergil was running towards (Y/n), but before he could even stabbed her.  I was in my demon form and blocked Vergil's weapon to make sure that he hurt (Y/n).  Me and Vergil got out of our demon form before we kept fighting each other till we saw a ball of light was coming towards us. Me and Vergil back away from each other before we used our weapons to give a good slashed at it.  We were able to destroy it.  The three of us turned around to see Lady was looking at us with a pissed off face.  I looked at Lady and I was getting mad at her before telling her, "Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it." I said to Lady in a pissed off tone in my voice.

Lady did not like that because she told me, "Shut up!" Lady scolds me.  Lady fires her weapon at me, Vergil and (Y/n).  (Y/n) jumps out of the way to make sure that she doesn't get hit by the rocket launcher.  I was getting really pissed off because this is the second time that she is firing her weapon at (Y/n).  Lady was running towards me and Vergil, but Vergil knocked her out, but before he could stabbed at Lady.  Lady used her weapon to block Vergil's attack.  (Y/n) was next to me, but before she could say anything to me, we heard Lady was talking to Vergil, "You forced him into this!" Lady yells out to Vergil.  Vergil looks at Lady before he tells her, "Is that what you think? Foolish girl." Vergil said to Lady.