Mission 7 (Rewrite)

(Y/n)'s POV

After what just happened with the strange woman. Me and Dante were walking towards the door before we opened it and we saw a bright yellow circle light, "So, we have to jump up on those jump pads?" I ask Dante.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "Yeah, looks like we have to jump on the jump pads." Dante said to me.  Dante grabs ahold of me and he gets on the jump pad and we were up in the air, "Oh shit!" I yell out in a panic tone.  Dante heard me yelling because he just chuckled at me before he told me, "Don't worry (Y/n), we are almost there." Dante said to me.

Dante never let me go because it turns out that there were a bunch of jump pads before I noticed that we stopped flying up in the air.  We saw a green door and it led us outside again but this time we didn't stay to watch the sights, we were here on a mission. We went upstairs to see a blue door, so Dante puts me down before he opened the blue door and we were in a room that had creepy statues, "What a creepy statue?" I ask myself.  Dante looks at me before telling me, "Well (Y/n), you are right about those statues being creepy." Dante said to me.  Dante pulls out his sword before he slowly moves his arm to make me stick close to Dante's back, "Stay behind me." Dante said to me in a worried tone.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "Okay." I said to Dante.  Dante was walking a little slower before we saw the creepy statues moving towards us, "Let's get rid of them." I said to Dante.  Dante looks at me before he nods his head at me.

Me and Dante had our weapons out and started to fight them.  Dante noticed the creepy demon statues were able to get some few hits on us, but we noticed those creepy demon statues were easy to beat.  We were able to beat them with a piece of cake, "Well, that was easy." I said to Dante with a little smirk on my face.  Dante just chuckles at me before he tells me, "That you are right there, (Y/n)." Dante said to me with a smirk on his face.  We were walking before we noticed doors on the left side and one that is straight forward.  Dante wants to go to the left, so we went to the left door and we looked at each other before we opened the doors at the same time and we were looking around the room and we noticed the doors were closed now.

Dante saw two ways was going left or straight forward so we went left and as soon we got in there the door was locked again so that means demons were closed by but we didn't see any of them, "Where are they?" I ask myself.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "They are hiding till they have the right timing." Dante says to me in a soft tone in his voice.  We were looking around but we saw a weird statue that was a woman and of course I was confused but I didn't pay attention to it, "What a weird statue?" I ask myself.  Dante must've noticed something because I felt his arms wrapped around my waist before he pulled me away from getting attacked by a demon.  Dante moves his arms off of my waist before we noticed the demon had some kind of weapon that was in his hands before he starts to let something out of his weapon.

We hear demons that were behind us, "(Y/n), let's go kick some ass." Dante said to me with a smug look on his face.  I looked at Dante before telling him, "With you on the way." I said to Dante with a small smirk on my face.  Dante looks at the demons before we go to beat them up again, but of course we noticed the new demons were using his weapon to bring more demons, "You have got to be kidding me?" I ask myself with a pissed off tone in my voice.  Dante heard me before he attacked the demon with his sword and he was able to get rid of one of the demons.  Dante moves his arms up before he tells the demons, "Let's start the party!" Dante taunts to the demons.  The demons were attacking Dante before Dante got out of the way before he fired his two guns at the demons and he was able to kill some of the demons.

Dante turns around to see me fighting some demons by myself before I was able to kill the demons as well.  Dante looks at me before he whistles at me, "Damn (Y/n)." Dante teases me.  I blushed from him before I could say anything to Dante, we heard something fall.  We look at the item before Dante grabs the item off of the table and we went to the another room, we check but I guess it was for later if we had the right pieces so we left room and went back to the blue room as we were at before and leaving the room again to go back where the bright yellow pads were but we had to go down like really down at the bottom so Dante grabbed me and of course I had to hang on tight on him because I don't know how deep it goes and we made it to the bottom and Dante put me down gently and we saw a red door and we went inside of it and it took us to the library area and we had to find a key to get us out of here and we found it by one of the statues.