HoseokxBTS

Hybrid Owner

(⚠️Disclaimer: mentions of therapy and development of slight depression towards the end, don't worry I'll put a reminder⚠️)
Third Pov

"Jung Hoseok!!!! are you being deprived of sleep at home?!"

His normally chill and friendly teacher yelled at him for the third time this lesson and quite frankly he was also kind of over it himself.

"No Ms.Lin, It's just fatigue of school, work, pets and assignments."

Hoseok said in a rather sleepy tone but he wasn't necessarily lying when you think about it, everything apart from the correct amount of sleep was true-ish.

"See me after class Mister."

"Yes Ms.Lin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobi's Pov

Our teacher dismissed the class, I stayed back and waited for everyone to leave while packing my things up, then making my way to the front of the class where Ms.Lin was standing waiting for me with a worried expression clearly plastered all over her reasonably young face in comparison to her age.

I sighed knowing that she is going to go into mother mode since she is aware of my relationship with my real mother and has technically become that figure in my life and she will definitely start asking private questions on impulse.

"Hobi is everything ok?, is something happening?, do need help with anything?, or do you want to talk-."

"Ms.Lin I'm fine it's probably the lack of sleep from my once in a while all nighters starting to kick in, I'll go home and rest, I promise you that I am fine."

"Ok, your lucky exams are over, so I won't be on your ass like hawk."

"Yes, yes bye Ms.Lin."

"Bye Hobi"

After our little chat, I walked out of class and started my reasonably long trek home, as I connected my Samsung ear buds to my phone before walking out the campus gates.

I wouldn't say I'm rich, more like well off but this is my money sure my 'mum' sends me money but that all goes into my savings account for safe keeping in case she wants to take it out she can't cause she can only add and take out the money sends to that account I opened my own account after she sent me into a spiral of debts I had to pay off just to be petty, she probably won't need it with her being a mafia leader and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple minutes of walking I reached my apartment and took a deep breathe before entering the building I wasn't nervous about going home I was more concerned about what was waiting for me in my house.

I unlocked the door quietly and opened the door quietly before sneaking in just for safety reasons and to not get caught my 'roommates' entering the house cause I know once I'm caught I'm doomed.

Closing the door was the tricky part but managed, as I locked the door I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched so me being the paranoid person I am, I quickly looked behind me for reassurance.

Once the door was closed and locked I turned around to be met with noise in the living room and an empty hallway which gave me the opportunity to silently run to my room close the door and leave it closed so they don't know I am here.

I am exhausted so I got out of my clothes got into the shower to have a quick but decent shower, getting out and dressed into a long top I liked sleeping without boxers cause it's not like I am dressing up too go to bed, they're too restrictive and that is the one place I can be 'assured' that I am partially safe.