TaehyungxBTS

(‼️⚠️Mentions of Blood not graphic but if not your preference please skip⚠️‼️)
(‼️⚠️ Also there's a bit of sleep paralysis but the character isn't asleep really as well as a mini panick attack. People react differently so heed my warnings⚠️‼️)
(Also I have little to no medical knowledge so please don't @ me)

Pirates
Taehyung's Pov

The beautiful night sky as the boat rocked on the Indian Oceans calm seas by the warm breeze, moon shining on the horizon, stars were twinkling in the sky. I sat on the side of the ship when fluffy mop of fur ran next to me, I instantly knew it was Yeontan.

"Hey Tannie!"

A small bark is what I got in respond, I turned back to look into the sky, everyone usually complains when it comes being a pirate how they are low lives, have no purpose they just steal this, that, the other.

We are humans so it's only normal to steal we just do it more that others, but they never think of the side where you get to see thing not the best career path but hey i'm earning money and making a living for myself so I don't care about what others say.

I felt like I needed to go for a swim so I got up and stripped from of all my clothing apart from my boxers and jumped off the side of the ship into the luke warm waters below.

Yeontan sat on the deck barking at me as I floated around there looking into the sky when a splash alerted me, snapping my head around as well as bobbing below the water for a few seconds causing some water to enter me nose from the sudden movement.

The BURN of salt water up my nose was there for a couple of seconds before curiosity got the best of me which usually gets people killed so the smart thing to do would be to get back into the boat but nah not me, I decided to swim towards it.

As I swam towards the rocks near the splash I started to hear hush whispering from behind the closest rock and started gliding through the water to avoid making noise and scaring the people away.

I climbed up the rock and peaked around the corner to reveal 6 mermen floating in the water and sitting on the rocks, I gasped and unfortunately that alerted them causing them all to jump in the water.

One of them knocked his head knocking him out cold and the others had swam away without realizing since I didn't want to just leave him like that I dove into the water and grabbed him and swam to a hidden underwater cave I discovered on the second day here.

I surfaced breathing heavily and put him down before checking for a pulse to make sure I am not trying to save a dead being, after that I checked for any other wounds apart from the one on his head.

Since I didn't have any materials I got out of the water and walked out of the small gap in the cave wall leading to the beach to grab some supplies to treat him.

Time Skip

As rowed back to the shore without getting caught by anyone and taking Yeontan with me I got back to the cave in about 15 minutes so he should be out still.

Grabbed all needed materials from the medical kit and started working on the unconscious body since it was in an awkward spot I had to straddle him to see it probably which caused a blush to bubble up my neck up to my ears.

I bandaged him up and packed my stuff up and that's when I actually realized how beautiful he actually is thin lips, moles under his lip, on the tip of his nose and under his bottom eyelid.

Fine jawline, not a small nose but it wasn't big to the point it was mock able he was very cute but very handsome, I was staring to the point where I didn't realize that he had woken up.