2🏁

Rachel's POV:

"This is amazing!" yelled Darrel "The most incredible ending in the history of the world!" yelled Bob "Unbelievable!" "And we don't even know who won!"

What? Is this a tie? I parked my car and stepped out removing my helmet and shook my hair a bit out, I looked around hearing gasps and shocked faces. I heard faint murmurs everywhere "She's a girl" "A girl?!" Then after a few silent moments I heard cheers and the paparazzi running after me taking shots of me and asking me questions from left to right, I just smiled shyly feeling awkward to this new found attention.

"What's your name?" "Who are you?" "Where do you come from?" Where's your pit crew?" I didn't know where to start, I was supposed to keep a low profile so grandpa wouldn't find out but I knew eventually I wouldn't be able to keep that up I didn't know this would happen so soon, and apparently he found out anyway.

"Okay, okay! Stop crowding my friend one at a time!" I knew that voice, Gianna. Luigi and Guido helped along calming everyone down. Once everyone settled down the questions came pouring by one by one,

"What's your name miss?"

"Hudson, Rachel Hudson"

"As in the Hudson Hornet?" 

"Yes my grandfather" 

"Wow so that's where you got it from" I heard another reporter wonder out loud.

"Where do you come from?"
"England, London originally"

"How old are you?"

"Just turned 17 recently"

Another round of gasps and a few comments about how young I am here and there.

"Alright that's it, time to announce the winner after our new found information about who the mysterious number 46 is, Rachel Hudson!" announced Bob Cutlass. 

"And...It's a tie!!!!"

"I cannot believe this Bob!" "Indeed Darrel, now to break this tie the racers must take a final race in Los Angeles International Speedway next week to determine the winner of the Piston Cup!"

WOW! A tie! Its only my first real race! I can't wait to tell grandpa hopefully he'll understand. As Gianna, Guido, Luigi and me were preparing ourselves to go home 3 people came towards me, none other than the three leaders who I'd tied with.

"Well hello gentlemen" I said with my British accent. "You're British?" I looked to Mcqueen who currently had a smug look on his face "Yes" I said, "We just wanted to meet the racer whom we tied with, lovely to meet you miss Hudson" said The King "Lovely indeed, hello dear my name's Chick, Chick Hicks" he grabbed my hand and kissed it, I mentally cringed.  "Its, lovely to meet all of you too". They smiled and left, except for Mcqueen.

"I caught you staring at me before the race" He said with a smirk, "I didn't know you're a lady, a rather beautiful one at that" I blushed "I- I wasn't staring just wanted to see what all the commotion was about" I replied. "Mhm, see you in Cali" he winked and left. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update I'm sorry! Next chapter I promise will be longer!

it will come probably tommorow!

hope you liked this chapter, have nice day!

bye loves!

xN