A beautiful season.

" choi?" Eva asked as the door creaked open, shuffling through her closet she waited for his response.

" nope!" the voice shouted.

" what!?!" Eva shifted to get a look, knowing it didn't belong to the 5 men who lived there. Her eyes widened from the sight of him.

" surprised? " Rain sang grinning at her with his pearly white teeth.

" well yes!" she hissed. Slinging her bra at him.

" good." he chucked. " come on, i have a whole day planned." he said putting on his sunglasses.

" you must be joking." she rolled her eyes. Looking down at ji's shirt , a pair of her jean shorts and house shoes.

" yea, come on!" he insisted. Pulling her along, dragging her out of her room and into the hallway.

" what are you doing!" she whispered in a panic making sure she didn't wake up or alarm any of the boys.

" i told you I had a day planned. " he stated.

" ugh?" Dae let out unable to think of an appropriate question, he scratched his head rifling his bed hair.

" later."rain greeted still dragging eva unwilling out into the morning light.

" rain!" she yelled as he opened the door for her. " do you see what I'm wearing? You could have at least given me time to get dressed. "

" it doesn't matter, I have to stop by YG. We can get you clothes then." he said pointing to the door.

" fine, but I'm not happy about this." eva planted herself in his comfortable leather seats.

" you will be." he gave her another gorgeous grin before shutting the car door and making his way to the driver seat.

" eva! I'm hungry and i was thinking we could-" choi's casual smile turned into a deep frown. Noticing his friend had not been in her room at this hour, like she ussually was. " eva?" he asked making his way to the hallway and into the livingroom. "eva-"

" she left." Dae answered huffing to himself over his bowl of cereal, dissapointed by how unsatisfied he was with his breakfast.

" already? " astonished he glanced at the clock in his phone. 7:58. " did she have an appointment? "

" maybe." he responded, choi thought long and hard. On Saturdays she has the has off. he lifted his phone instantly dial her number.

* you've reached evalyn, unfortunately I can't reach the phone at the moment, if this is a business call please contact the office either way you are welcome to leave a message, Thank you.* beeeep*

" It's choi aaaaaaaaand I'm going to call you again." he stated hanging up and pressing redial. He herd the first few rings before it was sent to the voice message. " did she just void-"

" are you seriously calling her from the other room!" ji yelled from the hallway as he stormed through.

" i was-wait. Why was her cell phone in your room?" he squinted.

" i needed a therapy session. " he answered blankly.

" this morning?" choi dug for thé truth, knowing how the two have been lately.

" does it matter? Why don't you just go across the house and get her?" Ji teased as he sat next to see at the dinning table.

" because she's not here." choi informed him.

" what? This early? "

" thats what I said." choi scoffed.

" she left about an hour ago, with rain. They didn't say where they were going." Dae interupted.

" what!?!?!" he both shouted.

The sound of light music hung in the air. Rain sat there looking through his book, ignoring the catchy beat.

" your phone is ringing. " eva stated calmly, this was the 4th time in the past 10 minutes she herd his ringtone. The man look over to her, not fazed by the repetitive sounds.

" I'll call back when we get where we're going." he stated, he must be used to this sort of thing or perhaps he has prepared himself for the constant phone calls.

" what is up with you men and flying everywhere. " she said sipping on her wine, he had picked especially for her.

" you won't regret this i promise. " he pointed to the flat screen, trying his hardest to distract her.

It was mid-day before they touched ground at chagwon airport, where he insisted on keeping his mouth shut. His phone on the other hand was anything but quiet.

" eventually you will have to answer that." Eva snarled in aggravation.

" technically, i dont. It's not buisness and i feel no sudden need to deal with spoiled brats today."

" spoiled brats? Are you referring to my boys?" she hissed, ready to defend them at any cost. " i left without my cell phone. they must be worried. "

" are they always like this?"

" two weeks ago I went on an extended lunch with a group of interns. Altogether they called 30 times."

" they've grown to attached to you." He informed her.

"it's the same for me you know." She smiled tossing a cracker in her mouth. " you were once this attached to me too." She teased him with her eyes as they flicker in the sunlight.

" fine." he rolled his eyes. " but when the time comes, you are going to answer every question I have, got it?" he took out his phone and pressed redial.

"where is eva? And why haven't you been answering your phone?" he yelled from the other end.

" we just landed." he said looking straight at eva." it's a beautiful season. Wouldn't you agree."

" put her on the phone" he exclaimed.

" I don't know. You sound really angry. " he huffed.

" you're such-"

" tell ya what, you come find us and you can say whatever needs to be said." rain hung up leaving ji flustered on the other end.

"what was that about?" she asked.

" that, my friend, is the beginning of a very interesting few days."