I'll do anything.

" so, what happened, exactly?" gri hissed. " one day you are moody and pissed and hate all of us. and now you-"

" i feel better." he interupted with a smile. " this whole time, I've been ignoring my feelings, while holding onto a love that was already broken. there was no way to fix it. after meeting, eva I realized that." ji tried to explain. " don't get me wrong, I'm plenty upset I have so many problems I can hardly take it, but i know i can get through it now."

" wow, all that from a two hour nap with eva." Dae Said laying on the couch

" basically." he answered walking into the hallway. " i should finish a few things. Night guys."

" night." they all said in unison.

" well I'm glad, he seems like he is ready to be ji's old self again. " Tae smiled happily. He stretched out his back and popped his neck before walking twards the stairway.

" god that's a relief." Dae Said fallowing him. " We have a meeting tomorrow, with eva and YG. speaking of has anyone seen her today?"

" no she's been really strange the past few days." top said still sitting in the chair across from gri.

" do you guys think it's because she is finally excepting her 'feelings' for ji?" Tae asked.

" she has feelings for ji?" they all asked.

" i dont know, when they are around each other they are like I am with any women." he paused. " i just assumed they did."

" lets not try and figure it out. We agreed we would never dig into eachothers love lives. we should get to bed, if she needs any of us she will call." Dae informed them as he pushed tae up the stairs.

" it's really late though." gri said lifting his cell phone. " has she messaged any of you back? I haven't got one in two hours."

" he's right I have a bad feeling about this." top stated dialing her number.

" she said she would be home soon, two hours ago. I don't like this either but ji is right she's a grown women, she can handle herself." Dae Said though he spoke in a strong and steady tone, in his head he was panicking she wasn't the type who just didn't text or call back, unless it was important. at midnight there was no reason for her to be out or unable to contact them.

" he's got a point, she will be here in the morning. Let's just hope she isn't out to late." Tae sighed walking up to his room." see you all in the morning."

" yea, night guys." Dae Said fallowing him up and they disappeared into the dark hallway and into thier bedrooms.

gri looked twards the coffee table, trying to withstand the awkward tension between him and top, while top sat at the end of the couch reading his gamers magazine.

" uh, well i should probably get to bed too. Sooo-"

" dont act like you are getting any sleep, until you hear her walk through that door, anyway." he began a bit cold but warmed up once he shut his magazine. " things have been off with us since the whole, Dara thing. I want to hear what you have to say."

"you- want to hear an explanation? " gri asked

" i want to understand what happened."

*****

' this can't be happening.' eva took another turn going farther away from Seoul. ' I can't do this right now!" Eva pulled into the driveway of the two story home she was finally starting to feel comfortable at. She clicked off the car and turned off the lights. She sat there completely lost.

She unhooked her cell phone, that was now fully charged, as turned it on.

* Ring-ring-ring-*

" it's about time you called." Raina ' s voice on the other end was agitated, but even that was enough.

" ray." she stated holding back her tears.

" what happened?" she asked the annoyed attitude completely disappeared with the sound of her distressed cousin.

" he- he called." Eva leaned back in her seat, trying to get a grip on her current situation.

" what did that Bastard say!" she yelled.

" that I looked gorgeous today, he couldnt wait to see me." She cried out.

" he is stuck in the UK for now, from what I heard it's a big business deal." she sighed. " it's late there isn't it, about 2 am. Get some sleep. I'll handle this evie." she said. " you're in a safe place right? Only YG knows where you live? Are you home?"

" yea, i just pulled in ,I've been driving around for hours just to make sure no one was fallowing me. I even switched cars. Ray I can't live like this. If i dont go back this will be my life until be finds someone else. I can't- "

" you are not going back to him. Do you understand me?"

" ray I-"

" go inside I'll stay on the phone with you untill you get in, I'll call you in the morning. " Eva opened her door and walked in tide the house in silence.

" i dont know what to do." She admitted whispering as she crept through the house afraid she would wake up the boys.

" you're going to sleep. And when you wake up we are going to figure this out." she stated. " i love you, remeber that." ray hung up and eva continued through the dark hallways.

She finally made it to her bedroom.

" eva." the whisper reached her and she squealed lightly, but enough to alarm him. " eva?" Ji said again but slightly louder.

" im sorry, it's been rough day." she explained turning to face him.

" are you ok?" he asked his voice soft and his eyes filled with concern, something so familiar.

" I've seen that look before." she whispered.

" you didnt answer my question. Are sick? Did something happen? " he asked placing his hand on her forehead and then checking her cheeks to check her temperature.

" im not." she said sighing to herself.

" come on, is there anything I can do?"

' Hold me.' she thought. " im not sure."

" what ever you need. I'll do anything." he looked down at her, parhaps she hadn't noticed before or maybe he never looked at her the way he is now, but his eyes were gleaming, in the dim light the nearly glowed gorgeously.

" anything?" she whispered feeling suddenly needy, it had been nearly 7 months since she left her fiancé. For some odd reason, all she wanted was to feel this man touch her.

" Anything, no matter how outrageous." he smiled. " I'll do whatever you want."