Synopsis of The Game

The Queens Choice follows a young woman named Sue(changeable) Averys, as she goes on an adventure to get her fathers ring back that he pawned off to a casino/hotel where him and her mother met. She works there as a cleaning lady, gambling for money on her spare time so when she can, she can tear down the hotel that destroyed her family. Her boss(and one of the love interests), Freyr Wilder, catches her one day and proposes a little wager. If she gets a jackpot then she can keep her job, if she doesn't, well, she gets sacked. Which ever choice you choose, you do the wager, taking it up to Lady Luck to decide. Lady Luck was on your side that day. You won the 20 mill jackpot. With this money, you will destroy the hotel that corrupted your father and return his wedding ring that he had pawned off... but what you didn't expect was a maze of mysteries. There you'll encounter some allies in this maze. Your tsundere boss, the chairman of the hotel and Casino. Your highschool hacker best friend, visiting Las Vegas to see you again and helping you on your adventure. A mysterious Chinese man, clouded in mystery and danger, yet is....safe? And finally you're coworker dealer bestie, the poker face champ, who seems to know more then he's letting on. Will you find your fathers ring? Or will you fall from grace just like he did?