Liam

I was sitting at home, obsessing over Tumblr, when my best friend, ran through the door like someone was chasing her & screamed at the top of her lungs in the middle of my room, scaring the living fuck out of me. 

"what the fuck Thalia?!" i yelled, half deaf, she just looked at me smiling like she had just won 150 million dollars & a new care. I stared at her trying to figure out what the hell she was smiling about & just as i was going to ask her, the door opened once more, Thalia"s boyfriend walking in.

"Hi Harry!" i said. "Hey Nat" he said smiling. 

"someone gonna tell me what this bitch was screaming about?" i asked, Harry n Thalia just looked at each other when once again the door opened, revealing the sexiest man to ever walk on earth.

Liam Payne.

The sexiest guy on campus. Popular. All girls wanted him. Me included. I sat there on my bed, wearing nothing but a long t-shirt & rainbow socks, my hair a curly mess & my eyes were black with last nights make up. I stared at him like a moron while Harry & Thalia scurried out the door. Liam chuckled and it was officially the most beautiful sound ever.

"hey" he said and i still couldnt get my shit together. Snap out of it Natalia!!

"h-hi" i stuttered like an idiot. You fucking dumbass.

he didnt say anything else and just walked up to me. He put his hand out for me to grab and it took me a sec to realize that.

i got up and as soon as i was standing he pulled me into him. His chest was pressed against mine and at that moment all i could focus on was how yummy his lips looked and how bad i wanted to kiss him. As if he could read my mind he leaned down and connected our lips. I immeadiately kissed back and i was in heaven. 

he slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed lightly, a moan slipped my lips. He smirked against my lips and did it again. This time i pulled back to look into his eyes, they were beautiful and i just wanted to die remembering mine look like shit. He didnt seem to care as he bent down and kissed me neck, i ran my hands down his back.

He pulled away and said "can we take this to your bed?"

i was a bit taken aback but i would have to be demented to say no so i just nodded not being able to come up with a normal answer.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed. He gently laid me down on it and crawled on top of me so he was hovering over me. He took of my shirt and i took off his. He stared at me for a sec then painfully slow he trailed kisses from my lips to my neck and all the way down to my belly button. As soon as he got to the waistband of my panties he looked at me as if asking for permission. I nodded and that's all it took for him to take them off of me.

He pulled my thighs apart and I felt my breath hitch as I felt his tongue on my clit. He swirled his tongue aroung, sucking, licking, bitting.

I was a moaning mess underneath him and i could tell he loved it. He pulled away and came back up and kissed me again. I ran my hands down his chest to his belt buckle, I undid it and pulled his pants down. He finished taking them off and throwing them somewhere in the room. Next were his boxers, I wanted to have a bit more fun tho...

I flipped us over so I was now on top of him instead of the other way around. I intertwined our fingers and grinded my hips to his. I could feel him getting even harder if that's possible and I couldn't help but moan when he thrusts his hips upwards.

I gave up teasing and rusjed to pull his boxers down. His hard cock slapped against his lower stomach, I gulped thinking how the fuck am I gonna fit that in me!?

He flipped us over so he was again on top. He looked into my eyes and said "you ready babe?" I nodded, he pushed inside me painfully slow. It was an amazing feeling, the good-torturw kind. Once he was all the way in he pulled out almost entirely and entered again slowly. "Liam move faster..please" I begged him. He just smiled and said "As you wish love." He started thrusting in and out with amazing speed and force.

"Oh god Liam.."

"Feel good baby?"

"Yes! Oh my- fuck..!"

The room was filled with moans and pants, the sound of skin slapping against skin, the bed hitting the wall repeatedly.

"L-Liam..I'm gonna- I'm gon-"

I was cut off by my orgasm. "Liammmm!" I screamed out his name. Within seconds I felt him shoot his warm liquid inside me.

He rolled over to my side, panting, trying to regain his breath same as me. We laid there for about 8 minutes before we were breathing normally. Neither one breaking the awkward silence.

Suddenly Liam cleared his throat and my eyes snapped to his. "So uh..Natalia...I was thinking.....maybe uhm..we could uhm...you know.." He stuttered in the cutest way possible.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you Liam," I simply stated and that seemed good cuz the most beautiful genuine smile crept onto his face. He kissedd my lips again before pulling me to him.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this..." He whispered clearly thinking I couldn't hear so I pretended I didn't...and drifted slowly to sleep.