Zayn :D

I woke up and the first thing i did was grab my phone. It was 7:27 I'm already late. Zayn was sleeping on the other side of the couch when it all came back to me. The drinking, the making out, the fact that he almost fucked me in the bathroom, and that he threw up everything he drank afterwards. Zayn was starting to wake up and for a second I was scared he might fall off the couch. "What time is it?" he asked. "It's 7:49 now" i said. "can you give me that blanket?" he pointed to the one on the floor, i have it to him and sat down. "come here". I got up n lasted down next to him. He turned me around and kissed me, Zayn isn't my boyfriend but it's not the first time we kiss. We kept making out and things were getting heated. I ran my hands down his chest and to his pants, i grabbed his dick and moved my hand up and down. He unbuttoned my jeans and i pulled down his gym shorts. He moved his hand to my clit and started rubbing in circles at a fast pace. He pulled my jeans down and positioned himself at my entrance. He thrust into me slowly, a low man escaped my mouth, we had to be as quiet as possible since people were sleeping. He thrust harder and faster and i moaned into his mouth when he kissed me. Zayn left kisses from my shoulder up to my jaw and back to my lips. I felt my legs begging to shake and my walls tighten around him. "I-I'm c-close.." I whispered in his ear. "me t-too.." And with that i felt his juices fill me, that sent me over the edge and i followed right after. Zayn collapse in top of me panting and trying to catch his breath. "i love u" he said. i was a bit taken aback by his declaration of love but i didn't hesitate to say it back "i love u too"