1D dirty imagines

A /N

this is literally the first book I've written

hope you enjoy

PART 1 (Harry)

"Harry can you come here a minute please?" you yell from your room. "coming!", you hear Harry from the kitchen."What's up" he asks, "what do you think of this dress? Too short?" you ask him."No, it's just perfect". You see his eyes have turned a darker green and you know exactly what he's thinking.

"Really?" you say with an evil smirk, "yes really" he steps closer "but I think you'd look better without it", before you can answer his lips are on yours and he's pushing you against the wall forcefully. You wrap your arms around his neck and entangle your fingers in his curls.

You feel him getting hard so you decide to have some fun. You move your hips forward and against his cock. He groans "fuck (Y/N) don't do that", and that turns you on even more so you do it again. "You shouldn't have done that" he says with a mischievous look on his face, his eyes full of lust.

He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist as he carried you to the bed. He puts you down gently as if he was afraid you'd break. He towers over you and kisses you, hard. Your lips move in sync when he slides his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You let him and his tongue explores your mouth.

His hands travel down your thighs and back up to your waist. You take off his shirt and run your hands down his toned chest. He unzipped your dress and throws it across the room and you do the same with his pants. He undid your bra and you let it slide down your shoulders. "fuck

(Y/N) you're so perfect" he says painting. His hands go down your thighs to your panties and he slides then off easily. He moves down until his face is right between your legs. You feel his warm breath hit you and next thing you know his mouth is on you, his tongue flicking up and down. You arch your back and roll your head been in pleasure. "Arghhh Harryyyy!!" you moan. He stops and takes off his boxers. You look down at him painting, he smirks loving the effect he has on you. He moves up and crashed his lips to yours and without warning he slams into you which causes you to screen but all sounds muffled my his mouth on yours. His pace gets faster and faster each time.

"B-babyy I-im...c-close!" you manage to say "me t-too..!" and with that he releases inside you, you following right after him. He pulls out of you and lays down next to you painting, trying to catch his breath. You're still trying to come to your senses when he says "I love you

(Y/N)"

"I love you too Harry.." and with that you feel asleep into each other's arms.

(A/N):

OK SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING!! :D