Harry

I hear the dorbell and my nerves kick in. I'm going on my first date with THE Harry Styles and to say a was a nervous wreck is an understatement.

I go downstairs and open the door, "hi babe" he says. "hey" I say. "ready for that date?" He asks, "you bet"

We get to the movies and decide we'll watch Anabelle since we both love scary movies.

"you sure you wanna watch this movie babe? it's kind of scary" he asks. "yes I'm sure"

the movie starts and it wasn't long before I start screaming like a baby. "harry I'm scared can we leave?" I him, seriously freaking out. "sure thing love"

we got back to my place and Just when he's about to leave I call after him, "harry wait, don't u wanna come in for a while?" I ask. " yea sure" he says and walks in

"so" I say awkwardly, "so.." He says walking towards me. before I know whats happening he's got me pushed up against a wall, his lips on mine. I kiss him back without thinking twice about it.

I feel his hands going down to my zipper and I help him with it since its taking him forever. soon enough we're both on the couch wearing nothing but our underwear and I'm on top of him.

I crawl down between his legs and pull down his underwear revealing his boner. "someones horny " I say and take his length into my mouth. Slowly licking the tip, I hear him groan.

"no teasing" he begs. I let go of him and take my panties off. I climb on top again and slide down on him. We moan in pleasure at the same time. I move up and down, his hands on my hips. "Harry...I-I'm c-close" I moan

"me t-too" he says.

I feel him twich inside me and my walls tightening around him, "H-Harry I'm gun-" and before I can finish I spill around him, sending him over the edge and I feel him release inside me as well.

I collapse next to him on the couch out of breath. "fun...first date...huh?" He says. I giggle "yea..definitely"

"i love u Harry"

"i love u too princess"

sorry this is so short, I haven't had time to update since i'm so busy babysitting but I will try to update more often I promise <3

Let me know what you all think :) love youuuu <3 :3