Chapter 4

You got home by 3, traffic wasn't too busy and you were thankful. You throw your bag down on the sofa and take off your shoes and just decide to sit down for 15 minutes, you just wanted to chill out before getting ready. You go on Facebook and click on the group chat with the girls and drop a message asking what time they want you to get to Em's.

You were looking forward to a drink with the girls and a gossip, even though you worked together you didn't actually get much time to gossip about little things. You wanted to have a laugh, chill out and forget all the bad things.

Mira texts you to let you know that she's home and you smile, replying quickly you realise you have other messages, your parents, some social media stuff and quickly respond to them. Going upstairs you decide make a mental note to shave tonight, no reason but you wanted to feel sexy and desirable even if you didn't have someone to take home tonight. You had a massive philosophy of making yourself feel good and sexy for yourself, of course for other men and women if you wanted too but you always prided yourself on making sure you felt good for you firstly before anyone else.

---------------

You're out of the shower, dressed in a pair of leggings and a big t shirt and your hair is dry & in a bun. You mind wonders to the boys of the BAU, it's been a while since Hotch & Rossi came out for a team night out, of course because they also had things outside of work such as Jack etc but nevertheless you were really looking forward to seeing them as well. While Hotch was your boss you often had great conversations once you'd both loosened up a little, being new you still didn't know how to act around him outside of work.

You hoped you didn't get called into a case tonight, you all had to take your work phones with you incase you got calls, you make sure you take a clutch large enough for both phones, your FBI badge and the other things like your card, car keys etc. You make sure to have all those things on your bed so you won't forget them.

Opening your wardrobe you hit a blank, the two dresses you wanted to wear well you weren't really sure about them anymore. You were quite body conscious at times and of course this feeling had to hit you now when you were wanting to wear a tight dress.

You got for a black slinky material dress, it has a v neck with thin straps, it's a little more deep cut than you normally go for but you think fuck it, you want to feel hot tonight. It's a wrap dress which has two different lengths, the shortest part which is beneath the wrap goes to the middle of your thigh while the longest part is what your knees. It's not too risky so you can sit normally without worrying about flashing your co workers. It's slinky so flows over your body and makes you look sexy as hell.

You pack some heels to go with it, black with a chunky heel with gold detailing alongside a trio of gold necklaces, dainty but stacked together they fell to different lengths on your chest. You didn't really change your piercings but tonight put in a nose ring and changed your studs to small gold hoops.

You text Prentiss to let her know that you'll be around hers in just under at hour, the time hits almost 4:30pm and you realise that this late lunch is more like an evening out. At least you'd look the part. You decide to pack a simple work outfit incase you were called into the office.

You park your car outside Emily's apartment and head to the lift inside, it's a cute little flat and you enjoy being there. You and Emily always seem to have fun nights and it's always lovely to see her outside of work without the job interfering.

You head up and already can hear the hum of the 3 ladies inside, quiet music and some laughing. You smile to yourself and knock waiting for them to let you in. The door opens and you see the ladies half ready and already buzzing, you chuckle and walk in with your bags.