R7: Demoted

R7: Demoted

He had finally lost it all. How? Even Akino was not sure. A burst of speed trailed behind him, he ran in the darkened forest. Following the road up to the end, not knowing where he would end up. Akino had just hoped, that he ended up somewhere far away from everyone else. Panic was heightened. Fear upon the back of his neck. His eyes widened and his pupils shrink; becoming smaller He kept on running as he looked around. Staring through the spaces of the woods, hoping that his teammates would no find him. It was not an average game of joy. No. After Akino lost; he ran for dear life. He runs down the path; silence fell upon his shoulders while his eyes straightened out and kept to the horizon beyond him. The branches swing from side to side, but there was no wind that blew against them. Silence fell upon his shoulders and a ringing echoed against his ears. Akino looked back frantically; wondering if he was being chased by Tuwil.

He had seen her; faintly smiling or smirking to her heart's content. Akino knew that she was waiting for this on a long duration since her absence in the previous stories and kills. Akino panicked when he saw her there. Holding a chainsaw against her paws while her face stared meeting his eyes with her own. He turned around. Still running as if he had stamina left upon his stomach. He ran far away and glanced back hoping that did put a distance between him and her. To his surprise, she was nowhere to be seen. Was this a good thing? Akino wondered to himself; as his thoughts raced inside his brain. Akino tried slowing himself down; saving his stamina in the case that he had needed it. His eyes shifted about; glancing at the woods trying to find others that were trying to stop him from advancing far and about. But no one was there; no even inside the woods. Akino breathed calmly and faintly smiled to himself; slowing his speed down to a walk after comfortably scanning his surroundings. Finding no threat around him.

Now he had time to think. Upon that time that led to a serious of unfortunate events bringing him to where he was now. At first, Akino was enjoying life as a leader of the R7 until he hears many rumors about him ruling ruthlessly against the others and treating his teammates badly to the point that they were just angry with him. Akino remembered after hearing them that he tried to turn himself around and generously tried to give gifts to opponents and his friends. But that never takes the cake. Leaving him scarred and afraid due to the escalation rumors that emerged from the surface that he ran and hid away. To the point where a new leader was crown; Rinachi and his mate, Anuva. By the order of the new leader; Akino was to be execute due to trying to rule with an iron fist. Even though the R7 faction had taken over the entire realm. Expelling and executing all rebels about including the NSC. And that is where he was running for his life. Destined to die by the hands of his former friends whom they had deemed him unworthy and corrupted with the leader's power. There were among many things that his friends had hated him since his escape.

Akino continues to walk calmly through the woods. His eyes shifted to the sides; staring into the trees and the bushes that were to his sides. As they rattled and vibrated about, Akino stopped pausing his walk and stared into the bushes. Waiting in anticipation of whoever was emerging out from them. But he did not have to take long for behind the bushes was some fox wearing a hat and clothing. His eyes narrowed at Akino whose eyes widened in surprise; noticing the small fox there. He had wondered why he was back so early from his escort mission on a previous story. Before he could have time to speak; the fox's paws were raised and a low humming emerged into his ears. Knowing what Galyrx was going to do, Akino ran away. He ran far away from him and far from the bushes that were in front of him. As Akino ran, he hears the humming slowly getting longer and louder as the trees began swaying in the direction of where that sound was. Akino threw his legs out front; one after the other trying to outpace the sucking vortex behind him. It had taken a while however, he had succeeded and broken off from the stem that was attached to him and ran. Never looking back behind him.