Mission 12 (Rewrite)

En başından başla

Dante pointed his gun at him, but he looked pissed off. I was looking at Jester before I pointed my gun at Jester as well before he started talking to us again, "But, in return for your soul, it'll give you power! Marvelous, isn't it? Just let your young spirit drive you and go for it!" Jester said to us before he starts laughing at us.  We noticed Jester was riding a weird looking staff, while he was laughing at us.  Jester was now gone.

Dante starts to get up, but I was helping him up even though Dante didn't want my soul to get sucked by the item.  Dante looks at where Jester was at before he starts talking to himself, "Wish you would have told us that in the first place, ya big mouthed moron!" Dante says to himself in a weak and pissed off tone in his voice.  Dante was sounding weaker and of course I was helping him, but as I was helping him.  Dante screams out and he transforms into his demon form, "Dante, we have to hurry. Otherwise your soul is going to be lost forever." I said to Dante in a worried tone in my voice.  Dante looks at me before he tells me, "I know, (Y/n)." Dante said to me with the demon voice that he was talking to me in his demon form.  

I looked at Dante before I could walked anywhere else, I was picked up in bridal style before Dante started talking to me, "I walked really fast in my demon form, so it's best that I have to carried you." Dante said to me.  I nod my head at him before Dante started running towards the doors before he put me down for a second to open the doors and we were back of where the stairs are right now.  Dante picked me up again and he was running towards the wagon.  Once Dante got us on the wagon, he lowers me down so I don't get my whole soul taken away from that pink ball, even though I am a full human I could die quick.

Dante was still in his demon form, while we were still in the wagon, but before we could say anything to each other, we see demons coming for us, so we got our weapons out and we real getting ready to fight them.  There was so many of them, "Jesus. How many demons are there?" I ask myself.  Dante just slashes a demon before he tells me, "Probably from dumbass brother who is letting the demons out." Dante says to me in his demonic tone in his voice.  I'll look at Dante before telling him, "You might be right." I said to Dante.  Dante just nods his head at me before we focused on the demons that were going to attack us, but we were able to defeat them real quick.

The wagon ride was finally over.  Dante looks at me before he picks me in bridal style and I wrap my arms around Dante's neck.  Dante takes off running towards the stairs before Dante puts me  down, so Dante could open the doors real quick.  Dante opens the doors real quick before we were in another room, but before we could say anything to each other, we noticed the doors  behind us was now blocked off.  Dante starts running towards the demons before he used his sword to slashed at the demons, while I was using my guns to shoot at the demons before doing a roundhouse kick at the demons, "I never thought. I see you kicking those demons like that." Dante said to me.  I just chuckled at him before using my dagger to get a clean stabbed on the demon's head, "Sometimes, I want to kick at demons and sometimes I don't want to." I said to Dante with a little smirk on my face.

Dante just chuckled at me before we started attacking demons till they were dead.  I was able to get the last killed on the demon.  Dante look like he was getting weaker and weaker, so Dante picks me up in bridle style and he was off running again to the other door and of course I wrapped my arms around his neck again and Dante takes off towards the doors.  Dante opens the doors quick before he takes off quick with me still in his arms.  We noticed those bird demons were here with us in the room, "I am not dealing with them again." I said to myself. 

Dante just nods his head before he takes off again with me still in his arms, "We don't have to deal with them." Dante says to me before he takes off running towards the door.  Dante was able to get us to the clock tower gears are at, "Hang on." Dante says to me.  I listened to him before Dante was running and jumping up to each of the gears and to make sure to avoid the bird demons.  Dante was able to make it to the door before he opened it and there was no body on the floor that the man was supposed to be dead there, but now it was just blood that was on the floor.