Chapter 27:- Prerna Is Missing

A week later:-

Anurag was at his way to institute in his car and from inside he was broke and confused after Prerna's disappearance from 1 week, yes from 1-week Prerna is not attending the college nor her phone number is reachable...anurag was so tensed.

while driving Anurag was tried calling Prerna again and again but her phone was not reachable..so he got frustrated at that time and smashed his hand on the window and it got broken and anurag got a cut on his hand...Anurag's hand was bleeding badly.

Anurag:-Shit shit shit...what the fuck....(then he stopped the car and he saw the cut was very deep and the pain was clearly on his face.)

Meanwhile in College:-

Mr Bajajwas checking some files in his office when arnav knocked on the door

Arnav:- President sir may I come in (with a glance he said)

Mr Bajaj:- Ofcourse tume kab se meri permission ki zarorat padne lagi come..(while getting up and hugging arnav he said)

Arnav:- Dad(while hugging he said) so how is it going?

Mr Bajaj:-Hmmm all good you say rockstar.

Arnav:-No dad I mean from rich business tycoon to a university president but kyun??

Mr Bajaj:- I am just helping my friend to run this university in his absence that's it(while not making eye contact he said)

Arnav smiled but it was not a good smile it was doubt full smile and said

Arnav:- Ok dad I have to leave now apse gharpe milta hoon😌(while getting up he said)

Mr bajaj:- look arnav, I am changed now🥺

Arnav was standing near the door he said without looking at mr basu

Arnav:-I hope so dad🥺😌( and he left the room and was going outside he clashed with someone at the door, it was a girl and was to fall but arnav caught her hand and saved her from falling)

Arnav:- Hey are you ok,kaha dek ke chal rahi thi haan??

Nivedita:-Mai dek ke hi chal rahiiiii thi( she yelled at him first but after seeing his face her heart got melted) I am fine (see said while smiling)

Arnav:-That's strange😅

Nivedita:-Strange??

Arnav:-Kuch second pahele tum ghuse me thi achnak pigal kaisi gayi😅

Nivedita:- Jab itna hot ladka samne kada ho toh koi bhi piglega na😍(she muttered)

Arnav:-What! You said something??

Nivedita:-Nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi😁

Arnav:-I think I should leave now🤔(while walking he said)

Nivedita:- Hey wait😣(while running behind him she said) waise pahele apko yahan deka nahi???😅

Arnav:- I am new here??

Nivedita:-Oh junior😜

Arnav just give a look

Nivedita:- I mean fresher??? Toh chalo tume campus ka tour karwati hoon😇😅

Arnav:-No need please🙏

Meanwhile, anupam was passing from there his eyes caught on arnav and nivedita, so he suddenly hides behind the tree and start watching them

Nivedita:- Are ap maheman ho hamare chalo (while holding his arm she said arnav looked at her then nivedita realised she was holding him so suddenly she left his arm and smiled🤯😊)