Chapter 3:-Game has begun

The Game Has Just Begun

After the two days of suspension of Anurag Basu from St Xavier's College....

The day in the college.....

Without Anurag college was so happy but also so boring all the students who hates Anurag thanked Prerna for making Anurag out of the college and...

Prerna :- Muje thank karne ki zarorat nahi hai go and thank Naveen Babu he is the one to suspend him...

And all good students given an advice to take care of her because Anurag was not less then a monster....

Nivedita :- you know what Prerna Bhai will be back aur Jo tumne uski bezati ki hai uska wo badala zaroor lega...isiliye apna hamesha dyaan rakna

Prerna :- Mai nahi darti tere bhai se....

Nivedita :- Ok ok abi chal class ka time ho Raha hai...agar late hogaye toh bhai ka pata nahi Magar class teacher Hume paka nahi chodeega...

Prerna :- We are already late stupid chal jaldi..

After the class Prerna and Nivedita were chilling at the hall of the college and a voice from behind...and Prerna and all students turned behind and it was Mr Naveen Babu on the speakers of the college....

Naveen Babu :- All the students of St Xavier's I have something important to discuss with you all so please visit our cenetery hall as soon as possible see you all there thank you.....

And listening to Naveen Babu Prerna and Nivedita was discussing about freshers party and all and a voice interrupts them and they both turn back and saw..

The man with some white and black hairs but looking rich,dashing and handsome man was standing...

Unknown person :-Excuse me girls...

Nivedita :- Yes..you need any help sir

Unknown person:- Can you please help me to reach president office..

Nivedita:- Yes go left and take a right..

Unknown person:- Sssh.....not you..another girl you what's your name

Prerna :- Prerna..?

Unknown person :- hmm Prerna just Prerna..?

Prerna:- Prerna Sharma..!

Unknown person :- Miss Prerna Sharma can you take me to president office..

Prerna :- aah umm

Unknown person:- If you don't mind miss Prerna Sharma..

Nivedita :- in lower voice no Prerna no..

Unknown person :- Apne kuch kaha miss ???

Nivedita :- Nivedita Basu..

Unknown person:- Ooh Moloy basu's daughter Haan..

Nivedita:- Yes..

Unknown person:- Miss Prerna can you..

Prerna :- Ji Kyun nahi this side sir..

Unknown person :- Thank you dear and tell about yourself why you are here..

Prerna :- Sir president office

Unknown person :- were

Prerna :- it's right infront of you sir..

Unknown person :- Thank you miss Prerna and missssss..ah sorry I think I forgetton your name what was that..

Nivedita :- Nivedita 😏

Unknown person :- thank you miss nivedita...

Prerna :- you are welcome sir we have to go now..

Unknown person :- Yes please see you later..

And then the unknown person enters the president office and Prerna and Nivedita started walking from there...

Nivedita :- are kon tha ye admi tujse toh full chipak Gaya tha...

Prerna :- chod chal cenetery hall sayad kuch interesting hone wala hoga ajj..

Nivedita :- But tha kon wo...

Prerna:- tuje Kyun uski itni padi hai tera chacha lagta hai kya..

Nivedita :- Bas aise hi Kon tha wo..

Prerna :- aaaah abi bas chup chal...

All the students enter the cenetery hall were stage was docurated and Naveen Babu comes on stage and..

Naveen Babu :- Good afternoon students I am here with a bad news and a good news and first I will go with Bad news is that Moloy Basu's got some personal business issues he is going to America and he has resigned from his position.....

All students were shocked and started murmuring among themselves and

Nivedita :- What the f**k Dad is going to America I wasn't know yet..shit

Prerna:- Just relax he will be back soon...

Nivedita:-But he has not spoked about this yet to me how he can do this I am going home to talk to him right now and she left from there...

Prerna :- call me later..

Naveen Babu :- Please keep quit I know it is shock to each and every student of St Xavier's but we have to get used to it and now time for good news and the good news is that now on words the president will be me and you all will oreport to me from now...and a voice interrupts him..

Unknown voice:- Ek min...!

Aur stage pe ek unknown person jis se Prerna aur Nivedita pahele mil chuke the he comes on the stage and take Mic from Naveen babu's hand and

Unknown person :- Hey Good afternoon guys and Mr Naveen Babu hold my letter please let me first introduce myself I am Mr Bajaj (Bajaj and co. CEO ) and you all were shocked why I am here right

I am here because Moloy Basu my friend was given me some responsibilies of him so I am the new president of your college and Naveen Babu and all the staff will report to me from now

I am here because Moloy Basu my friend was given me some responsibilies of him so I am the new president of your college and Naveen Babu and all the staff will report to me from now...thank you

Naveen,Prerna and All the students were shocked after this outcome...

____________________________________________________&&&&&_____&&&&&&_______________
Wait what just happened:-

Mr Bajaj arrived to college guys...

And why is he here..
Guess what happen next...

And sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes🤗🤗

Guys lot more interesting is on the way to come so keep patience and wait for next part and happy reading...and please don't skip the pages....

___________&&&&________&&&&&_______________&&&&______&&&&&________&&&&&&

Thank you so much💓
___Yours writer