Chapter 25:- Arnav Bajaj comes to rescue

Arnav was going inside but he saw some of kidnappers went outside of the jungle so he got confused...

Arnav:-Abi ye log kaha ja rahe hai...ladki toh andhar hi h....yaar atleast peet ke toh jao mujhse....chalo pahele andhar walo ko peet the hai...

And inside..

Naveen:-Abi tumare anurag ko beech raste me hi khatam kardenge ye log..tab tak let's romance baby

Prerna:-No!! Please no...

And Naveen was going close to her...to kiss her...then suddenly Arnav broke the door with his bike and entered inside like a hero and Naveen was shocked to see him there ... and Arnav got off the bike and took off his helmet...

And meanwhile other side Anurag was worried about prerna he was driving his car in full speed then he received a phone call from anupam....

Anupam:-Bro where are you,is Every thing OK prerna Milli tujhe....(while nivedita was standing beside with him and listening to the phone)

Anurag:-Bro Naveen ne prerna ko kidnap kar liye hai.....Mai wahi ja raha hoon use bachane...😬tuje badme baat karta hoon...

Anupam:-wait wait...meri baat sun...(but anurag cutted the call)

Nivedita:-Shit!!Yaar Naveen sir ne kyun prerna ko kidnap kiya yaar??

Anupam:-Kaheka naveen sir chodo pahele chalo anurag ki help karte hai......wo akela gaya hai hai wahan...

Nivedita:-Yeah let's go...

And komolika heard everything and said..

Komolika:-Wait mai bhi ati hoon...

Anupam:-Ok...fine...

And Anurag was on the way and he slowed down the car by seeing 10 goons were standing in the way with there jeep and bikes.....then he stopped the car and said...

Anurag:-Naveen you messed with the wrong guy......(and he got out of his car goes upfront of the car and says)

Anurag:-Prerna kaha hai😬

Goon:-Oh hero wapas chala jaa warna hum logon ko tujhe marke leke Jana hoga.....

Anurag:-Sachi Mai toh dar gaya yaar...hahah dam hai toh rok ke dika...

And a punk came running and went to punch Anurag and Anurag held his hand and kicked him..and he fell down..then after seeing this all the goons surrounded Anurag and started moving around him....to confuse him..

And meanwhile other side arnav entered inside the den and got off the bike..

Arnav:-Oh hello chicha.....😨(while holding helmet in his hand he said)

And Naveen and prerna turned behind ..

Arnav:-Ye sab karne se pahele as paas deklena chaiye ...Kya chicha ap bhi..khole me chalu hogaye 😝

Naveen,prerna and his goons got confused and numb about arnav...

Naveen:-Abe salo dek kya rahe ho maro sale ko😬

Then two of his goons ran before arnav and arnav threw his bike helmet to naveen and helmet got direct hit to Naveen's face and he fell down......
And Arnav beaten both of Naveen's goons so much that they both ran away from there and Naveen saw that and he escaped from the deck and prerna started following him.and after beating goons arnav turned behind and saw there was no one...

Arnav:-Ajeeb log hai yaar sabar naam ki cheez hi nahi hai😨

Meanwhile other side anurag beated every goon over there and was going to open the car door then Suddenly a goon from behind hit Anurag with a rod and Anurag faints and falls down to the ground...