Chapter 24:- Prerna gets kidnapped

Anurag was so happy to see prerna there at the last moment...then he noticed her and saw she was looking so hot and gorgeous that he was unable to take his eyes off from her then prerna said...

Prerna:-Kyun Anurag we will win na😍

Anurag:-Ah...Yeah we will for sure and that too together😎😍 aur mujhe laga ki tum nahi aaogi..

Prerna:-Kal raat jo tumne kaha uske baad toh ana hi tha...😄😳😍 so let's go.Time for some action

Anurag:-Yeah coming (and talked in heart) Aisa Maine kya kiya yaar,jo ye impress hogayi mujhse.Yaar mujhe yaad kyun nahi araha...

Prerna:-Anurag kaha koh gaya chalo😄😅

Anurag:-Yeah coming..😅

And Meanwhile Naveen babu got know that prerna has arrived..

Naveen:-Yesss!! Guys kam pe lag jao is performance ke baad hume prerna ko kidnap Karna hai..

Goon:-Done sir

Naveen:-Finally you have come...hahaha😈

And Anurag took her hand in his and both gone on the stage to perform and....music starts...

And both of them started their dance with each other hand in hand, and both got lost in each others eyes then Whatever had happened yestarday,all started flashing in Anurag's mind and he remembered all and there dance became more sensational and all audience were going crazy on there performance it was cleared that they are going to be winner of this competition by seeing there dance audience was screaming and jumping and cheering for them..

And there dance got over but anurag and prerna were still lost in each others eyes and they both realized that they are in love with eachother...before they say anything music stopped and audience started screaming once more once more..so they got disturbed and prerna ran from there while getting nervous...

And Anurag also got down behind prerna to talk to her he was desperate to say how he feel for her but all the crowd caught him and all were congratulating him he was unable to get out from the crowd...

And other side prerna was so happy then nivedita came there to congratulate her..

Nivedita:-Uff yaar kya dance kiya hai tum dono aag laga di aag...congratulations..😁

Prerna:-Thank you but abi tera dance performance baki hai..😅

Nivedita:-Wo matter nahi karta yaar you guys are already won..😅

And Naveen babu intrupted ..

Naveen:-Hello ladies...

Prerna:-Hello principle sir ..

Naveen:-You were on fire on stage..

Prerna:-Thank you sir..

Naveen:-And by the way I need your help dear..

Prerna:-just say sir..

Naveen:-Come with me not you nivedita,you have to perform next...wait hear..

And Naveen took prerna out of the auditorium hall while talking...

Prerna:-Where are we going sir..

Naveen:-Just few steps more..

And other side anurag came out of the crowd and saw prerna was not present there...so he just searched in the auditorium and goes to nivedita..