Prolog

06:00 AM. Leondra Family's Mansion.

"Get back here, you little brat!" The man with a messy blond bed hair, Eldrick, shouted throughout the corridor.

    The chased little boy ran through the path with marble floors, being a show for his animal friends at the garden on his left. They've been going in circles for a few minutes.

    "Osoi da yo, onii-chan!" (You're slow, big brother!)

    The boy lets out his tongue, slightly turned his head to witness his big brother's furious face.

    "You...I'll make you regret saying that, Elfathi Leondra!"

    Eldrick speeds up, forgetting his drowsiness for a while.

    "Why did you put rock music on my speakers? IT'S SIX IN THE MORNING, EL. SIX O'CLOCK!"

    El laughed in between his steps. "That's because you didn't woke up even after I slapped your butt!"

    The cats and other animals at the garden's gaze were locked onto the siblings. El ran to a wall then climbed it, followed by Eldrick on his tail. The boys did a few parkour moves then ended up on the roof of the second floor.

    "EL! ELDRICK! STOP RUNNING ON THE ROOFS! YOU TWO ARE BEING A BAD INFLUENCE FOR THE CATS!"

    A girl with her long blonde hair tied up in a low ponytail shouted to her little brothers that acted like circus acrobats. Why do they even run like ninjas in 'Naruto'?!

    "Ellis, don't chase them up—Oh, my God."
    Too late. The third child already climbed the walls from Ella's balcony to chase her brothers on the roof.

    "Guys, stop it! We have a meeting today!" The girl with a blue and brown eye ran from one roof tile to another, managed to match her brothers' speed in less than a minute.

    "Huh? What meeting?" El suddenly stopped, causing Eldrick crash into him from the back. Both fell down to their knees.

    "GOTCHA!" Eldrick's fingers tickled the small boy's body without mercy.

    "HAHAHA! S-STOP, BROTHER! I'M SORRY—HAHA!" El cried out in between his laughs. He's not strong enough to get Eldrick's arms away from his stomach area where he's ticklish while pinned to the 'ground'.

    "You three, get down now! If you don't, I'm telling Sera and Mom!"

    "Eh? Please don't!" El shouts.

    "Aww, don't do that, Ella!"

    Ellis raised one finger in front of her, then shouted, "Give us one minute!"

    Without thinking any longer, the trio jumped from the roofs then landed on a bush around the garden.

    The youngest lets out a relieved sigh after checking up on both his arms and legs. "Great! No injuries fou—"

    "Elfathi, Eldrick, Ellis."

    Shiver went down their spines. The mentioned ones slowly turned their heads towards the owner of the cold-toned voice.