Chapter 18

Aesthetic by mochaxskin

Aesthetic by mochaxskin. Check out her graphic shop, called "Grandeur||GRAPHIC SHOP"

Dedicated to  Savannah_Rose101.

Question of the day: "What is your favorite family vacation?"

"Your words hold more power than you'll ever know

"Your words hold more power than you'll ever know."

****

"Are you all settled in?" Nate asks.

I nod. "Yup, all perfect captain."

He smiles and it's a response worth framing.

"Am I interrupting something?" Talia asks, her feet outside the room. But\ they get inside my room as soon as the sentence ends. She flops down beside me on the bed while I internally shake my head.

"Not that you'd care if you were interrupting something." I muttered.

"Yup, right you are." She reaches over and steals the bag of chips beside the bed.

"No! Those are my mine!" I cry and it makes them both laugh. She opens the packet and start munching on my chips and I have no option but to huff in frustration .

"I will bring you another bag." Nate smiles and leaves, eager to leave. I wonder why.

"So do what do I owe this displeasure? Are you in town to fuck some poor man?" I turn my attention to her instead.

"The opposite actually. I am here because I refused to fuck a man." She casually puts tips inside her mouth, and I stare at her, dumbfounded. "Right. You need elaboration." She clicks her tongue. "Well, as you know, I slept with my boss a while ago. And then he got engaged. So when he randomly asked me to sleep with him again, last week I refused. I mean, I may be sleeping around, but I am not that heartless that I'll help him cheat on his fiancée. And look at me now! Fired because I am nice!"