~Uno~

I walked back and forth in my room. I could hear my brothers discussing me again for over the millionth time. The walls were thin so I could hear them clearly as if I was sitting with them. I heard a bang then my older brother Edmund's voice boomed through the wall,

‘Do you really think we can trust this Spanish coward? He can hardly defend himself.’ Edmund shouted.

Then I heard a frustrated groan from my other brother Christopher, who replied impatiently,

‘Edmund I've told you this number of times he is a duke he has enough money to pay our debts and more. He wouldn't need to defend himself; he has other men doing it for him.’

Why the hell was my brothers fighting over a stupid duke, wait are they going to kidnap him and steal all his money and goods. Oh if they are they better invite me to come with them. I could go and cut off his legs and arms and make him watch them get eaten by dogs...Oh what joy. My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a crash then a thump. What were they doing in there? Edmunds voice came clearly from the other side.

‘Augusta's identity will be revealed and what will that become of us, getting our sister in danger. Do you really want the Xiomar's to capture her and then you know what they will do... no need to explain to you , do I?

Christopher replied easily,

‘Ohhhh, but that it, I have thought about it well my brother. We will talk to the Spanish Duke Antonio and make a deal, an exception. We will tell him we will marry you off to our sister, ONLY if you don't say that she is our sister and he can say whatever he wants but our sister, she never was. And brother if your thinking about the money fear not. You know how much the Duke adores our and not for so long sister. He will do anything for her so before she goes we will tell her that she will and without further discussion and ask her future husband to pay our debts and later after our debts are paid we will ask her to tell him to give us more money to plot our next attack on the Xiomar's!!!’

I stood near the wall frozen with horror, how dare he think of such thing!! I closed my eyes waiting for my older and more mature brother's decision. I kept repeating under my breath for him to refuse. Oh, please say NO!! After a long painful period of silence Edmund finally replied...

‘I guess we better get heading to Spain and contact the Duke Antonio as soon as possible.’

I was so enraged. I crossed the room so quickly I didn't realise until I was clutching the sword so hard in one hand and opening the door with the other. I stepped out slowly and as silently as I could. I turned left and then right and then out of the corner of my eye saw a shadow turn the corner in a hurry and out of site. I actually didn't care who that person was and if he heard, I didn't care about anything right now! Slamming the door open, I lifted my sword above my head with both hands. My brothers stood up in shock and whipped their swords out in one swift movement. I wasn't really intending to hurt anyone but I was SO angry and I wanted to show them it. So I got my sword and whacked the table beside Edmund the mark on the table was really deep. I felt like an animal. Edmunds eyes were bulging with anger as he was about to say something I attacked him with my sword first because he was the oldest and he was stupid enough to agree. He made another swift movement quicker than mine by far and his sword connected with mine with a clang putting on it so much force and started pushing mine to the ground. He was much stronger than me so I moved my sword away from his before it dropped. Then I quickly turned to Christopher and attacked him aiming for his groin. Christopher blocked me just when I was about to cut him he was lucky or there would of been no one there to stop me and I would of hurt him and I wouldn't of regretted it . When I was about to do another strike Edmund sword came at me, the tip of his sword was pointing right at my bellybutton. I caught my breath and sucked in my stomach his voice low and angry; I could see him try to control his anger.

‘Put down your sword you imbecile, what are you doing!!!?’

I instantly dropped my sword and looked down... Oh no, I am in sooo much trouble.

'I am going to ask you again what the hell you are doing.'

Before I could even answer Christopher Interrupted,

'I don't care why she was doing this all I know is that Augusta you better go to your room and stay in their until we tell you to get out. DO YOU HEAR ME!!'

I was so angry and scared, I just looked up at him and stared right in to his eyes , the anger got the best of me and I started shouting my voice calm and not what I've excepted.

‘Since when were you ever in charge, do you really think your in charge of me, HA do you really think that YOUR THE CAPTAIN’, I spat out at him.

Before I knew what was happening he was already towering in front of me, without warning he slapped me hard on face. I was in so much shock; I didn't even feel the pain. I just looked up at their shocked faces first at Christopher then at Edmund and ran out heading to my room and slammed the door then locked it. I sat on my bed in shock. After a while when the shock left me and the pain replaced it I started sobbing more than I have ever sobbed since our parents death. I aggressively wiped the tears away and reminded myself that pirates don't cry, pirates don't feel, pirates don't care..