Meanwhile..

Devonte walked into 'Erotic' with Jordan and Angelica following behind him. Angelica was disguised so that none of Greg's friends would recognise her. She'd made the decision to team up with Von after explaining the full story to him and in return he'd given her the run down of why he was after the guys and had already taken care of three of them, her ex included in that. She was relieved to know that the monster was gone and was more determined than ever to help bring down the others who she knew for a fact were just as grimy as Greg. No woman should ever have to grow through half the things that she did and if she could help stop that then she was going to by any means necessary. 

"Never heard such a slow fucking song in a strip club." Von mumbled as they walked over to the bar area.

"Mmm maybe so but look at shawty on the pole, fucking hell. Now that is a show!"

Devonte turned his head to see what his brother was talking about and when his eyes set on the beauty on stage who moved her body effortlessly to the music, he couldn't help but get all tingly inside. She was definitely a stunner. She sure knew how to work it and was doing a damn good job since the stage was littered with stacks of money. He smirked and shook his head before continuing over to the bar. Maybe after he'd located his target he'd find her for a private dance..if she could work the pole like that, lord only knows what a lap dance would be like.

He ordered drinks for the three of them so that they wouldn't look suspicious before sitting down and allowing himself to scan through the crowd. Angelica and Jordan did the same.

"There they are." Angelica said and subtly pointed over to a small group of men by the stage. "That's Tony, the one right at the front looking desperate which isn't surprising at all."

"Good. He's not about to know what hit him when he meets me. Idiot should've never put himself into my business."

"Wow! Y'all give it up for Miss Destiny one last time, I have a feeling we might be seeing her again." The DJ hollered through the microphone as a security guard helped Destiny off stage.

Devonte eyed her perfect figure until she was no longer in sight, then he diverted his attention back to Tony while taking a sip of his drink. He wasn't going to make his move tonight but in due time, Tony would get whats coming to him. 

Gianna hurried back to the dressing room and put her dress back on. She felt relieved that the beginning of her mission was over and was satisfied with the fact that Tony and his friends had noticed her instantly and were captivated during her performance. It was safe to say that she'd made an impression on them. Once she was all ready, she exited the backstage area and headed straight to the bar. After that little performance and what was to come next in her plan, she was in dire need of a shot; something strong to kick the fresh set of nerves that were creeping up on her.

"Sweetheart you did your thing up there!" The same bartender from before said upon seeing her. "You might've just secured yourself a job here. I don't know how you did all that, but it was sexy as hell."

Gianna giggled, playing along. "Well thank you. And I'd have to think about that if I do get offered a spot."

"Well if it's anything, I hope you come back. You need something?"

"A shot please."

"Vodka? Whiskey? Rum?"

"Surprise me." She smiled.

Devonte who was sitting two seats down from where she was standing subtly took a good look at her. Even though she was clothed now, she looked incredible. Yes he'd been around beautiful women before but something about this one intrigued him that little bit more. His eyes set on her face and he squinted a bit, feeling as though he knew her from somewhere. He'd seen her before somewhere and he knew it, he just couldn't figure out where. That was one trait he'd picked up from his father - he never forgot a face. Ever.