CHAPTER 11

"Do you need this, Aera?" Chan breathed against her lips. He heard her sharp intake of breath and knew the answer immediately, but he needed to hear it from her lips.

"Do you need me?" He asked her as his mouth moved along her jawline, his hands slipping softly up her shirt.

"Chan..." She whimpered helplessly.

He was doing things to her, he was well aware of it. But all she needed to do was admit it to him and herself. All he needed to hear was one honest word.

"Babygirl," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh god, please," she moaned.

"Do you need me, Aera? Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Oh..." She whimpered as his thumb flicked across her hardened nipple.

"All you need to do is admit it, Babygirl, and I'll give you exactly what you want," he told her.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Yes, what?" He asked her.

"Yes, I need you daddy. I love you. I love you," she said, fast and breathlessly.

"Good answer," he cooed, smirking as he ripped her shirt over her head, leaving her bare-chested.

His mouth moved over hers, quickly and passionately as he gripped her in his arms and carried her toward the bed. When he dropped her down onto the mattress, he was startled by what was already in the bed.

Jihye.

"Hello, Chan," she greeted him before smiling and giving him a small wave.

"Jihye," he said wide-eyed, wondering what in the hell she was doing there.

His eyes moved down to Aera, lying in front of him half-naked. She just smiled up at him constantly, completely unfazed by his wife, who sat perfectly poised in a dark silk robe on the mattress just a few feet away.

"What is this?" He asked Jihye.

"This is whatever you want it to be," Jihye cooed, smiling at him. He was smart enough to know her words were bad for him.

"Whatever I want it to be?" He asked, confused.

"Whatever you want it to be," Aera said, sitting up as she began to undo his trousers.

"What—" He said, shaking his head, so confused.

"Whatever you want it to be," Jihye repeated as she got up on her knees, removing the robe, leaving her completely naked.

"Whoa!" Chan gasped as Aera continued to remove his trousers.

"Do you want me or do you want her, Chan?" Jihye asked, quivering an eyebrow at him.

"Wha—I... I..." He stammered.

"She's just a baby, Chan," Jihye laughed lazily.

"But... uh..." Chan stammered, looking down as Aera pushed down his boxer briefs.

"I love you, Chan. I need you," Aera said, looking up at him with doe-eyes.

"Oh my god," Chan sighed, feeling the tension of the decision weighing him down.

"Do you want her or me, Chan?" Jihye's voice came out more demanding, her eyes narrowing at him.

"Jihye —" He breathed, feeling guilty.