CHAPTER 7*𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹

Aera and Chan laid in the bed in the pool house kissing and touching each other for a little while after. Chan really enjoyed it, since it wasn't only the act of sex he was missing out on. It was everything – from cuddling to kissing to exploring, even the after-sex banter. He missed everything. And their little romp brought him back to all the old familiar feelings. He could tell by the way they connected on just about every level that it wasn't going to take long for his heart and his head to align. A fact he knowingly chose to ignore as her naked body pressed perfectly against his own. He could already distinguish the feelings of adoration coursing through him as he looked at her.

"As much as I would love to have round two with you, right here, right now... I need to go... work... soon," Aera said, smiling at him as she lazily interlaced his fingers with her own.

"Mmm, round two," he hummed, his eyes half-lidded.

He let his fingers trail down her arm after she let go of his hand, using his index finger as a guide as it moved across her porcelain skin.

"Round two will have to wait," she giggled, wiggling away from him.

Chan groaned as she slipped out of his arms, holding on to her until the last possible second. He propped his head up on his hand and watched as she looked for her discarded clothing. She pulled her black lace panties back up her legs and bent down to pick up her shorts.

"Where is my bra... and my shirt?" She asked, pulling up the denim shorts and buttoning them back up.

"Out there," Chan said, pointing to the doorway with a smirk on his face.

She giggled as she disappeared out of the bedroom. Chan pulled himself out of the bed and grabbed his own shorts, replacing them on his body. He walked to the doorway of the bedroom and leaned against its frame, watching as Aera hooked her bra back on her body and then threw her tank top back over her head. When she turned around, she caught sight of him, letting a smile curl up on her lips. He smirked back at her, enjoying everything about her.

"I'm gonna... go," she said, pointing back at the main pool house door.

"Thee old love 'em and leave 'em, huh?" Chan smirked at her.

"That's the way it's gotta be, Mr. Bang," she said, putting emphasis on his name at the end, reminding him he was her boss. Chan raised his eyebrows at her as she closed the gap between them, leaving a quick kiss on his lips to signify the parting of ways.

"I'll see you later," Chan said, slapping her ass as she turned and made her way to the door.

"Naughty!" She smirked back at him before she opened the door, checking if the coast was clear. When it was, she disappeared out of sight, letting the door close behind her.

Chan sighed and turned back into the bedroom. He let his body flop back onto the bed as he ran his hands over his face, blowing out a large breath. They crossed the point of no return. He and Aera were no longer just flirting with each other. They just became lovers and he didn't know how to process it in his brain. What freaked him out the most was the feelings of infatuation that burrowed their way deep inside of him. Sex was never just sex. Not to someone who had a heart and felt feelings. There were always strings attached. Always.

Aera snuck back to her room without running into anyone. She sat on her bed and relieved every moment in her head. It was exciting. She never had sex with someone with so much experience – someone who knew what they were doing. High school boys and college boys – that's all she ever had back in her day. The older man with the sexual maturity – she never knew what she was missing. Chan was a man that knew how to pleasure a woman and he did it well.