A quick note to my readers.

Hello Readers, I just want to give you cool people a quick update. I already have written the next chapter, but I haven't been satisfied with my more recent chapters for the most part. So I wanted to give you a quick update, and share a few words. Yes, I will likely be continuing the story, but I may he taking a small break, as I can feel myself beginning to get burned out. As school approaches, and I begin my senior year in high school, chapters might slow down, due to me taking more rigorous classes. I have enjoyed writing, and this is not the end.

I also wanted to thank you guys. As of the time I'm writing this, there are over 6k readers, and that is still mind boggling to me. If you had told me that this story would reach more then 100 readers, I would've thought you were crazy. But over 6k, that's amazing. So to all of my readers out there, I really appreciate the time you take out of your day, to look into my little story. It means alot. I will release the next chapter once I feel like it is up to par, and it is done well. But as of now, it just feels off, and I want to release the best chapters I can. I will release it soon, and I appreciate the patience. Have a great day!