(2.1) Death at a wedding

Start from the beginning

Too bad his heart is despicable, he's caused thousands of deaths to earn him the name the god of war.

Honestly if he wanted to he could have overthrown the imperial palace, not sure why he didn't in the novel, he was mentioned briefly at times up until his execution.

After Xaviar  was caught killing the crown prince he and his father were killed by Eliza, it's hard to believe though, I'm not sure how a frail girl like her could kill these demons. Maybe I read it wrong.

But I know for certain they both died at the end.

As I stood there gaping at him he started to lean in.

W-Wait!? He is going to kiss me? Jesus, should I move away or what?

Contrary to my expectations he just kissed the edge of my mouth, making it look like he kissed me on the lips to the audience.

Instead of the cheers I thought we would get, there was nothing but silence.

It's either that they hate Erza (which they should I mean he's basically the devil on earth) or they are shocked he actually "kissed" me.

Even though the ladies think he's pretty handsome he doesn't have many suitors due to the fact that they don't want to court him since he's slaughtered so many in cold blood, adding to the fact that he already has an 11 year old son.

Yes, he didn't have a fiancée but he did have a.....lover? He was 16 when he got a girl pregnant.

After she gave birth she mysteriously got poisoned, pretty sure it was by Erza but they never confirmed it in the novel. I read that she was trying to use the baby to blackmail him but he didn't like that, so I'm guessing he killed her.

There wasn't any proof, but people just assumed it was him, but he was so powerful even at the age of 16 that no one confronted him, which caused him to have no fiancée due to the suspicion that they might die.

Well, until I came around.

In the novel it said that he married me to get assets.

And I wanted to marry him because...hm well I don't really know. It didn't explain that in the novel. Probably because I was insignificant and died early.

But I suspect I married him due to the hunger for more power, or maybe I somehow loved this devil.

Ah wait back to the wedding.

Erza didn't show any signs of shock, but I'm pretty sure he just wanted to get this wedding over with since he gripped my arms and pushed me away.

"Ouchie!" I whispered, "no need to be harsh, you are the one who kissed me."

He just ignored me and walked down the aisle (without me). In shock I gripped my long wedding dress and followed after him as quick as I could.

He was heading towards the carriage...since we are going to the next part of the wedding where the guest dance and eat in the dinning hall while my family and Erza's family meet to discuss the post wedding plans and to get to know each other better by eating dinner....or by poisoning me.

When we both stepped into the carriage I realized Xaviar was already seated in there.

He's basically an exact replica of Erza, but....more innocent looking. My hands don't tremble and my heart doesn't race when I stare at him.

 My hands don't tremble and my heart doesn't race when I stare at him

Wow...I can't believe this cute looking child will become a cold hearted yandere in the future.

During the carriage ride it was silent and awkward....maybe I should try and get on their good side?

I looked at Erza but I didn't want to start a conversation with him...he's too scary.

Then I saw cute Xaviar, okay let's see.....

"H-Hello Xaviar" I said smiling.

Did I just stutter? In front of a child!? Embarrassing!

Silence.

My eyes twitched, maybe he didn't hear me?

"Beautiful weather today, isn't that right Xaviar?"

Silence.....

Hey, I'm talking to you punk!

He kept on ignoring me with his legs crossed, staring out the window, using his long hair to cover his face.

I wonder why these men won't cut their hair.

"Why won't you cut your hair Xaviar-"

"Shut up"

Wait did he just tell me to shut up?

I think my hearing might be ruined because I know he did not just-

I thought I bullied him but it looks like I'm the one being bullied, I don't know why but that kinda hurt.

Being told to shut up by a little kid is so embarrassing and it's pitiful.

I was in such a shock I stayed quiet the rest of the ride.

Should I just tell the crown prince what this devil child is going to do in the future and let him kill him? Should I tell Eliza "off with their heads!" And help her kill these two rude hooligans when she arrives?

Ahhh what to do.

No! First, survive the night!

"We have arrived sir."

Plan 1: stay alive, has now commenced!

(Edited)