32.Where is Charlotte?

NOT EDITED!!

"What is wrong with mom?" Xaviar asked as soon as the hospital door room closed.

When he saw his mother look at him with extreme disgust, he immediately turned around and walked out the room.

He concluded that his mother's brain was messed up.

Xaviar came up with this conclusion in a calm manor, but Noah was currently panicking inside.

Xaviar doesn't know, but he knows Charlotte was reincarnated here, was she reincarnated back home and completely died? Was her soul taken away?

How is that possible!? This never happened in the books he read!

Xaviar doesn't want the original Charlotte to come back, he needs to find a way to make her go back and bring his Charlotte back.

"Her mind was messed up, we have no idea what Zera was thinking..."

Xaviar sneered, "I do, he planned this for a while. He was fake since the beginning."

Xaviar had a feeling when he first saw Zera that something was bad with him, but his mother insisted on bringing this homeless boy along.

Especially after his mom died a while after we met him, it was such a wild coincidence, he wouldn't be surprised if Zera killed her.

Then when they both went to the academy, Zera atttempted to instigate something between him and another girl, when that failed he tried to weaken the relationship between Xaviar and his mom.

Xaviar noticed, but he was too distracted with-

"Xaviar, is your mom okay?"

Xaviar turned his head to see Eliza, when he saw her his heart thumped harder.

He didn't know why but when he saw her he automatically felt like they were meant to be, but he didn't believe in the cliche bull crap ( as his mother would say ) so he just waited it out.

Then he saw her reject the crown prince, and fell for her more.

They even talked and got even closer together, and that's when Zera started to try and ruin the relationship between them, Xaviar thought he was jealous and liked her.

Anyways it didn't work, so Xaviar wanted to get engaged with her. His mother told him if he ever were to find a girl he liked, to give her a ring and she won't ever reject. Xaviar saw that his mother's ring was nice looking, so he finally understood why his mother married his loser of a father.

He decided to get a similar copy, but forgot the look of it so he took it without her knowing. He didn't want to tell her he was proposing to Eliza just in case she will say no, it's too embarrassing.

And anyways they won't get married now but later, they are too young now, he just wants the crown prince to back off.

But after that his mother avoided him, he guessed she was mad about the ring being stolen?

But now he feels like something else happened.

"There's something wrong with her brain-"

Before he could finished he heard a loud crash and scream inside the room.

"GET OUT!"