Five

Prompt: "Make me."

okay if I was talking to someone and I said "shut up" and they said "make me" I would marry them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Five hadn't spent any quality time with you in the past few days. Other than seeing each other at dinner, you rarely saw each other. You were tired of being ignored, and didn't like how Five was stuck on all his equations and complicated math you couldn't understand. You knew his work was important but you also wanted your boyfriend to spent time with you.

So you decided the absolute best possible way to get his attention was to annoy him. You would simply do things throughout the day that would force Five to pay attention.

At breakfast, you took multiple sips of his coffee. As he stood up to walk back to his room you coincidentally "bumped" into him two times.

At lunch, you made yourself a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich, using the last of the marshmallows. You also tripped him getting up from the table. This gained nothing except a side glare

Now it was mid-afternoon and he still had not payed any attention to you.

"Y/N, why are you here all by yourself?" Diego asked walking in to get a snack, "Shouldn't you be with Five, or at least out somewhere fun?"

"Five won't pay any attention to me." You sighed.

"Make him." Diego said.

"How? I already tried everything I can think of."

"I've seen your tricks, tripping him and sipping his coffee. It's all too elaborate." Diego scolded, "Do something simple. Talk to him, touch him, do something so normal it catches him off-guard."

You thought about Diego's idea. "Actually, that's really good." You said smiling. "Where'd you come up with that?"

"It's how I get Klaus to leave me alone." You both laughed as you walked towards Five's room. You walked in the door and sat down on Five's bed.

"One time, in second grade, there was this kid named Alex with green eyes and brown hair who took goldfish right from my hand, so I gave him a bloody nose and was sent home that day."

Five mumbled something but didn't look over, so you continued with your stories.

"In third grade I..."

"So Dylan decided..."

"Don't get me wrong, I love spaghetti..."

You could see Five finally get frustrated and throw his chalk down.

"Y/N! Can't you see I'm trying to work! Shut up!"

"Make me." You replied calmly.

"What did you say?"

"I said make me, idiot."

Five walked over and grabbed the collar of your uniform, pulling your face so close to his you could practically hear his heartbeat.

"Fine then. I will." Five crashed his lips onto yours, pushing you down on his bed as you ran your fingers through his hair and he smirked.

"You are such a brat." He whispered, laying beside you and kissing you neck.

"But I'm your brat." You smiled, happy to have finally gotten his attention.