Rejecting their Affection

Okayyy so I totally got this idea from ImInAllLanes Umbrella Academy book!! You guys should totally go check it out and give them a follow!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Luther:
I'm so sorry I literally don't know what to do here. He disgusts me. I'm sorry.💗

Diego:
You were very bored. And whenever you were bored, you liked to annoy your boyfriend Diego.

"Hey Y/N," Diego said, walking into the room and putting his arm around your waist. You kept a straight face as you took his hand off of you. Diego looked surprised.

"What was that for?" He said, as you both repeated the routine.

"Just because."

"Why?"

"Maybe I don't want you to hold me like that." you said, sipping some water. Diego's face turned sour.

Diego picks you up bridal style as you squealed.

"Would you rather me hold you like this then?" He then flipped you upside down on his shoulder, "Or how about like this?"

You were laughing uncontrollably as he started to walk around, "Enjoying that view Hargreeves?" You teased.

"You know I always do."

Allison:
Allison loved to hold your hand, all the time, like every second you were together. So naturally you became curious what she would do if you ever rejected her hand. You were both sitting on the couch holding hands, when you let go and put your hands in your lap.

Allison quickly snapped away from the movie you were watching and looked at you.

"Why did you let go of my hand, Y/N?"

"Because I was tired of holding it, Allison." You said.

"Well I'm not tired of holding yours." She stated, and took your hand out of your lap, scooting closer to you so she could place her head on your shoulder. You laughed and both peacefully finished the movie, not letting go of each other the entire time.

Klaus:
Klaus always linked arms with you. It was strange at times, but other times you were happy to walk arm-in-arm around the house, skipping like you were in a flower field.

"Y/N!" Klaus called and ran into the room, "There's a new store at the mall downtown and I think we should go." He said, naturally linking arms. You let your arm slip through his as he walked away with his hand on his hip.

"Y/N? What was that for? Come one let's go!" He said as you two repeated the routine.

"I don't want to go." You teased, trying to suppress giggles.

"Well then I'll go by myself. I don't have to buy you anything, that's fine. I'll just purchase my own new skirts and nail polish and-"

"WAIT KLAUS I'M SORRY PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!" You screamed and he laughed opening the door.

"You're gonna have to race me to the car if you want to come!" He taunted and you both started sprinting to the car.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm sorry these are so awkward but aren't we all a little awkward anyway😻

Anyways Part 2 will have the rest of the characters, I'm sorry I couldn't come up with anything for Luther I just don't pay attention to him, feel free to request anything with him(or any of the other characters) to make up for it!