First Date

Luther:
Luther took you to a very nice, very fancy restaurant. He had a tux made just to fit his torso and dressed sharp. He wanted to impress you, so it was very romantic with candles and Italian food.

Diego:
Diego, like Luther, wanted to impress you. You both went to the gym and had competitions all day, who could run faster, who could bench more, who could box better, etc. Afterwards you both grabbed takeout and went to the park to watch the sunset.

Allison:
Allison didn't want the public intruding on your date, so you cooked dinner together. You made [favorite dish] and she made some sides, you both helping each other and making a mess. After dinner you also made dessert, which was an even worse disaster than dinner, but you both had fun and semi-edible food, so it was good.

Klaus:
Klaus and you are both literal children. You went to IKEA and played hide-and-seek, eventually getting kicked out when an employee recognized Klaus from breaking a mattress a few weeks ago. Afterwards you both went home and made ice-cream sundaes.

Five:
Five wanted things to be simple, that way it was impossible to mess up. You both met at Griddy's, had coffee and donuts, and then he special jumped you to the academy rooftop to look at the stars.

Ben:
Ben wanted to be old-fashioned and memorable, so you guys dressed up together and went to a 50s themed diner. You both are your meals and then shared a milkshake. Afterwards you guys took a walk around the city to look at the beautiful lights and held hands.

Vanya:
Vanya didn't really know how to take you out, so instead she treated you at home. You both had a movie marathon, cuddling on the couch and eating popcorn. She went out and bought your favorite candy and snacks, and made sure you were comfortable the entire time and she was never crossing any limits. You also shared your first kiss that night.