Dudes ive been absent ik

Alright so a little while ago I tried to log onto my account and it said something like Reset Your Password or something- like I put it in right, but I guess they had an update and my password was bad or something.
So I sent it to the email linked to this account and surprise surprise it didn't work- the email I used was very old and didn't work any more.
I'm sitting here flipping out. Y'all I was texting all my friends like "YALL SEE THIS!? WTF LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!" I was HYSTERICAL.
So I try logging into my SECOND account- as y'all might know it's a Meta Knight x reader story with FIVE THOUSAND READS. It's trash but hey- I guess people like it because it's WAS SECOND ON Meta Knight X READER.
I'm saying WAS because I've been gone so long it's changed.
So anyways I try to get into that account and "Omg it doesn't work".
So I'm crying and freaking out and things aren't cool.
The email I used for this account was fake. I was in a rush and it was before I had my email set up so I used the old junk@mail thing.
Guess some random hoe has my password in their Junk Mail because I spammed that Send Email button so hard.
I was about to curl up and die when I logged onto my computer and- my computer was still logged into this account!!!!
I was SO DAMN HAPPY so I was able to change the email and reset the password.
I can't get back into my Meta Knight account.
I'm very sad.
Everyone over there is legit so confused 😂 they're like "what goin onn?" Because the last chapter I posted was about be discussing if I'd start a new story or continue this one and I decided to continue and everyones like "Soooo... you gonna continue or nah...?"

Also guess who started their freshman year!!!
I was so exited and I got this new clothing style and I made bracelets and changed my name,

It sucks literal ASS.

So my band and ela teachers are RAD as hell- 2 new fave teachers, but oh my LORD. my Geography and Health teacher. Omg I just can't- like it was so boring. They legit DRONE ON like the health teacher read the school handbook WHICH IS 23 FREAKING PAGES LONG I'm like BOY IF YOU DONT HURRY THE FUCK UP IMA JUST GO.
Like it was really funny because this gamer boy- headset and all- lowkey fell asleep and started SNORING 😂
And this sweet girl I've known for years- who's like the most polite person I've ever met- fell asleep.
I'm like "Coach you better lighten this up or I think i might have a stroke."

So anyways- I have this account back so I'll be posting again!!