Chapter 1) Class

Hahahaaaa I'm hilarious look at this photo I know, Chris P. Babies, you are the funniest person I've ever met.
I know I know you're welcome.

Ok..
Imagine tho..

(Ok so before I had to see the Wiki on how to make a potion- I had NO idea what a Mortar is, its that little bowl with the thicc sticc that u use to crush things.

You know- this thing.

___
Chapter 1, (Y/n) pov:
___

"I assume you've all studied about this." Professor Snape summed up his lecture. He was teaching us how to make Wideye Potion.
"It was assigned as homework last night if.. you.. didn't do it... too bad." He said, scanning the room.
"This is ridiculous." Draco muttered next to me.
I turned my head and shushed him- he didn't have to pay attention either but he could at least look it... like goodness this kids got his elbow propped up and he's shooting charmed papers around.
"Mr Malfoy I assume you know what to do...?" Professor Snape strutted over to Dracos seat.
He looked over the two of us, I tried to hide behind Draco, as the Potions Professor starred him down.
"Y-yes. Oh course. Why wouldn't I?" Draco snapped, fixing his posture.
"Then I assume you have last nights homework; Wideye Potion, History and Origins?" Professor Snape held out his hand. I remember Draco didn't do his homework last night, he told me he'd rather pick on the 1st year Gryffindors.
Draco started stuttering and doing the whole "Must've left it back in the common room" he flushed. Me and a few other students started snickering.
"Find something funny Miss (l/n)?" Professor Snapes eyes snapped up to mine.
I immediately stopped giggling.
"N-no sir..." I scrunched down.
"For your incompetence Mr Malfoy, 5 points from Slytherin." The Professor stormed to the front of the classroom and sat down.
"Continue working." He said.
I sighed and pulled out my textbook, flipping to the bookmarked page with my homework and notes on Wideye Potion. "This potion is meant to keep someone awake, or wake them up- if made incorrectly, the potion will backfire and the drinker will find themselves either passed out in slumber, or extremely exhausted (Variables on how much potion taken)" I read from the textbook.
"Draco could you grab me Snake Fangs please?" I asked, already gathering the Mortar. He handed me 6 little fangs.
I did all the mixing and crushing while Draco read the instructions and handed me ingredients, we started talking about Professor Snape.
"He's so scary!" I whispered, crushing ingredients in the Mortar.
"Psh- hes a loser, nobody likes him. Either he likes being not liked, or he's an idiot!" Draco burst out laughing. I tried to hush him, I saw Professor Snape look up. I turned my back to Draco and pretended to be reading my potions book.
"Mr Malfoy, detention with me tonight." He said. Draco stopped laughing and gave the professor a look.
A group of kids laughed behind us. Draco snapped around to see Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and some ginger covering their mouths.
"You think this is real funny huh Potter?" Draco spat. (SO damn tempted to write Pottah. For my sake imagine him saying that. We all can.)
"Ugh. Draco shut up and help me already!" I shoved him around, giving an apologetic smile to the students behind me.
"Fine. Add the bloody ingredients and stir three times." Draco pouted.
"Any specific way to stir it?" I dumped the powder into the swirling cauldron.
He shook his head, I stirred three times.
Draco waved his wand over the potion and said we had to wait 14 hours til we could continue.
"Alright... what now...? I suppose we should probably pretend to be busy." I said, I turned to Draco
He was- god dammit Draco come on- I turn around for three seconds and he's already shooting spit balls at the ginger behind him.
"Draco! Stop it! Professor Snapes gonna-"
"Miss (L/n) and Mr Malfoy." Professor Snape seemed to pop out of nowhere- right behind me.
I squeaked and whipped around.
"Miss (l/n) you will be serving detention tonight with me, Mr Malfoy, yours is pushed to the day after, and I'll be adding an extra day." He said.
I nodded my head aggressively. Too scared to defend myself. Draco looked pissed and dumbfounded.
"Serves you right Malfoy!" Harry Potter frowned behind us, satisfied.
I was beginning to see why Draco didn't like Harry so much. He was just like he said. Rude and full of it.
Class ended and we headed off. I had charms next.